𝟑: 𝘥𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘯𝘶𝘵𝘴, 𝘣𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘥, & 𝘤𝘰𝘧𝘧𝘦𝘦

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

#3: doughnuts, blood & coffee

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

#3: doughnuts, blood & coffee

EVERYONE RETREATED BACK INSIDE THE MANSION, sporting wide-eyed faces, especially Estrella. They did not expect their brother to return as a kid-or at all. She raised her haid down as she walked, thinking about the weird encounter with Five that everyone seemed to have forgotten.

"Have we met?"

"No, not yet."

Closing her eyes and taking in a deep breath, she knew that there's going to happen today and she was right. Was this another power of hers? Nah, it could be a gut feeling. She dismissed the thought and threw it out of her head, just like she always does. She continued on with her tracks, not looking at it and eventually bumping with Diego's back. She groaned and Diego turned around, already wrapping an arm around her shoulder. "Hey kiddo," He said. "You see, do you kno-"

"If this is about Five then I don't know." She deadpanned.

"Actually," his eyes narrowed, "I was asking if you know your way home." Both of them stopped with their tracks, letting everyone fill in the kitchen first. "This can get messy and I don't want you involved-" He looked around the kitchen where the adults and Five are, "-in any of this. M'kay?" Diego asked, raising an eyebrow at her.

Estrella nodded, even though she wanted to know more about Five, feeling her brain itch as it pondered about him-and the future. That would only be the plausible reason, right? She asked to herself. She wanted to know how nice it will be. Are there any flying cars? Phones? Better computers?

She peered at the kitchen filled with adults, her eyes landed on the mysterious boy who kept pestering everyone about today's date. Her forehead creased, wondering if this was the right choice. After clearing her throat, she looked back at Diego, "I'm staying." she said in a small yet determined voice.

Diego raised an eyebrow, glancing at Estrella then Five then at Estrella again. "Are you sure?" He asked. "Cause I can give you a lift if you want."

stay.

"Well I'm not actually staying." She uttered. "I'm going to make a call and go to Griddy's."