Nobodys POV

It was a normal day at fairy tail except it was so quiet you could hear a mouse scurry across the room because.........

Erza was eatting her strawberry
Grey was making ice sculptures from his magic
Juvia was stalking Grey again
Levy was reading
the others were just sitting or sleeping.

Lucy and Natsu went on a mission and haven't been back for two months and Wendy and all three exceeds just got back from a mission.

Then .... BAM! The guild looked at two figures just arguing and they were no other then Lucy and Natsu. They were about to run up and give them a group hug but then backed off because Lucy was ticked💢 off at something that Natsu said and kicked him straight into the bar. Everyone was shocked but not Natsu he was pissed off and Lucy just smirked at him. Everyone was watching there every move and was impressed because Lucy was dogging all of his magic attacks and every punch and kick. Now he was really pissed off now was Lucy's chance because he was off guard and she was an inch to punching him but he caught her hand "bad move Lucy thought" and she kicked him square I'm the stomach. Everyone say Natsu passed out after hitting a tree and backed up even the most strong and non-scared Erza.