Taking the lead/ Tango librè

Depuis le début

Already at the thought of never being able to bury his hands in her brunette thick long hair, his stomach had turned.

Never to be able to feel her lips on his again or to show her how strong his feelings were for her would have been torture for him.

And now! Now, from one second to the next, his pink world had turned into hell from which he could only crawl out alone.

He also had a quest. He was the leader of an entire operation that was just about to fail, with the bitter taste that it also claimed human lifes. It was his job to prevent both! Raquel and the others...

"Monica ... I'll save you! I promise! Tell the others!" he was serious now and had reconnected with the people inside the bank. "Thanks Professor .... Over and out!"she said to her boss and let the connection break shortly afterwards.

Raquel's view:

Without power, she was leaning against Àngel and allowed her to colapse in his body.

She just wanted to enjoy a moment of calmness that remained until she returned to the harsh reality in wich she would be thrown back shortly after that.

The reality in which she was a prisoner of the state and a highly criminal. "I'm so damn tired Angel... so fucking tired!" she only managed to mutter, as all the rush of extasy had been too much for her body, which had been under preasure for days, and he was showing this in the form of exhaustion.

He didn't even have a chance to keep her awake when she drifted into a peaceful sleep...

Cut Dream Beginning

Raquel stood lost in thoughts, only wearing a light summer dress, which showed much of her back, in the garden of the monastery and looked at the colorful flowers there.

The strong evening sun illuminated the burnt-out, green, slightly brown gras, which warmed her bare soles even at this late hour, and light up the area around her with an orange touch, so that the whole garden looked romantic.

At first quiet and then getting louder, the tunes of a tango suddenly floated to her ears and without that she really realized it, her lips formed a liberated smile.

Sergio hadn't given up their secret little passion just because they are back with the whole group and not alone on a desert island near Palawan.

Slowly and almost waiting, she took the first long grazile step backwards, with the warm, slighly burned grass under her naked feets and waited to see if Sergio would accomodate to her.

As she expected, her body was slowly lifted up by a strong arm with the next long step that she aimed backwards.

She closed her eyes as she felt his bare torso against her naked back while she got turned and enjoyed the trust and confidence that connected her with her boyfriend and partner when she was in his arms.

He put her down again with elegance and tuned her body to him apassionate at the same moment so that they could look each other in the eyes. They instantly lost themselves in the glitter of their eyes and began to move together as if they had done it for a eternity, not just for a jear.

Their movements were apassionate, gentle, but also acurate and with a high body control, which turned both of them on even more.

"Why didn't you want to dance with the others this afternoon to „ Maria,mi vida, mi amor?" I already thought you didn't want to dance with me while we were here, among people!" it came immediately over her lips but could hardly break the eye contact, because his eyes darkened with desire made her crazy and brought the flame of lust deep inside her to life.