𝟬𝟬𝟭, 𝗜𝗡𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗚𝗥𝗔𝗠 & 𝗡𝗔𝗥𝗥𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗩𝗘

AUTHOR SPEAKS,
 IN THE STORY QUINTON AND
CYNTHIA ARE NOT TOGETHER.
THEY HAVE BROKEN UP SO ITS
NOT LIKE THAT

                                                      swipe to see more!

                                                      swipe to see more!

liked by cynthiaparkerrrr and 828,113 others

luvkaya blue quarantine vibes

view 382,293 comments

qgriggss sheesh
⇨luvkaya sheesh yourself

user1 quinton's comment
⇨user2 i know he only just broke up with cynthia
⇨hater1 she's being problematic
⇨user3 hater1 how?

avani hot
⇨luvkaya no u

luvanthony blue
⇨luvkaya yes

---------------------

so many of your friends had been pulling pranks on you all day. like for example when you got out of bed avani put water all over the floor along with water at your bedroom door so you stepped in water twice trying to get up. then on the stairs anthony - your brother - put salt on every other step so you stepped in water and salt. then when you went to eat breakfast katelyn acted like she was apologizing by making avocado toast when it was really frosting on bread. 

you got them all back and already set up things and you all argued over it but it was fun. your favorite part was seeing quinton walk into packing tape you put across some doorways and how it would get stuck on his hair. even though everyone was trying to have better pranks. you felt like you won because no one expected them from you - especially the ones that were overused or you did multiple times. 

your other favorite was when you drew a spider on toilet paper and sissy went to the bathroom. she knocked over a bunch of things before realizing that it was fake.

"wow anthony's little sister pulled better pranks than us?" jaden joked. "yep! always have always will" you smiled. "she beaten you guys before?" bryce asked confused. "of course she has" quinton said. "remember that time when she got me, josh, cynthia, nessa, sissy, katelyn, avani, jaden, AND zach?" anthony said grinning at the memory. 

"what did she even do?" bryce asked

"she put green paint in all of our shampoo so we all ended up with green hair for 2 days" sissy frowned. "and i was the only one who got it in my eyebrows" josh said. "we can't forget the time she made me think that she bought me a ring i really wanted when it was just one of those toy gem rings" avani giggled. "or the time when-"

you completely forgot that everyone was talking about all the pranks you pulled. you were just glad to see that everyone around you was happy and having a good time.

especially quinton.

he seemed so entertained with the fact that you had done so many crazy things to the group of friends. you were surprised he didn't remember some of them, but you were still happy either way.

a/n: music will added to these chapters also

I PUBLISHED THIS LAST NIGHT AND TWICE EARLIER SO IM SORRY I THOUGHT IT WAS UP ALL THIS TIME