Ace x Jake Smut

Author's Note: I literally can't keep apologizing and taking breaks like this. And I know I seemed motivated but then the pandemic happened. Crippling anxiety. Anyway, I was inspired to write, so first Im gonna write what I want, and then I will go back to requests, Starting today and I wont give myself dates...cause clearly that didn't work. Thanks for reading my rant, you don't have to continue to read the story, I am aware this ship is very unpopular. 

And if your gonna read this, it's a continuation of the fluff. 

Ace breaks out of the tender kiss that Jake shared with him. He was in wonderful surprise. He had no idea that Jake was actually willing to kiss him. He couldn't help but smile, not smirk, not grin, but a genuine smile.

Jake throws his scarf over his nose, attempting to cover up his red cheeks. The Asian cautions his head, ashamed by his own feelings. He clears his throat and presses his back against the wall as much as he could.

"Is it warm here?" Jake makes eye contact for a second. Ace smiles, standing a little closer. Jake turns his head to the left, staring at Ace in the corner of his eye. The Italian always grinned.

Ace shifts his leg between Jake's legs for support. Jake's face burned red as he turned his eyes back to Ace. Before he could shout, Ace had covered his mouth again. Jake had known, he had even seen the Ghostface tassels.

The two males stayed quiet, but the generator went off to attract the attention of the killers. Once Ace felt safe, Jake was released. They sighed at the same time, but Jake held a little.

The lone male shakes his head and pushes Ace away from him, "We don't have to hide in here any longer." Ace bends and kisses Jake's jawline, making him melt a bit. "A-Ace!" Jake shudders, blushing deep.

Ace put his hand up the body of Jake, kissing the Korean-American lips for a second time. Jake is trembling a little, but he didn't want it to stop. Eventually, Jake put his hands on Ace, feeling his body rise in temperature.

The Italian unzipped the male's jacket, taking it off, with Jake's help. Ironically, this was the fluster of Ace. They didn't break their kiss, though. Ace cracked an eye open, Jake had always been covered. Ace enjoyed seeing only a few bits of Jake.

This time, Jake broke his kiss, chewing his left canine tooth on his tongue. He didn't want to look that way. His mind was going to naughty areas, needing Ace to fuck him. Ace detected the males 'intentions and kissed his neck.

Jake is moaning, clenching his hand on Ace. The dominant male nibbles on Jake's collar bone, enjoying how much he's making Jake squirm. Ace's hand goes up his shirt, feeling his body built up a bit. His finger runs around the back of his spine.

Jake's face is beating red as his mewls, twitching, trying to conceal his sudden erection. He averts his eyes, hoping Ace didn't spot it. Ace begins kissing Jake again, running his tongue over the Asain's lips.

He refuses the Italian's entry. Jake feels that his hand rubs against his rear. He closes his eyes to know what's coming. For once, Jake could not guess what was going to happen. Ace's hand moved from one end to the other, giving his crotch a small nudge.

Jake's mouth is wide enough for Ace to join. Jake is rubbing against his hand. 'Damn he noticed.' Jake groans inside his head. Ace loves feeling up with Jake's erection, allowing him to get on as well.

Ace explores the inside of Jake's mouth, pressing him against the wall of the locker. Ace begins to undo Jake pants. Jake moans to kiss his hands tugging down Ace's jacket. The jacket was removed by Ace.

Ace pulls Jake's pants down to his knee, rubbing against the fabric covering the erection of the man. Jake breaks the kiss with a string of saliva that binds them. Jake's pants as Ace turns red from the view.

Jake looks down to see that both of them were hard. He bites his lip and begins rubbing Ace's groin.  Ace shuddered with pleasure. "We're just getting each other off, all right?" Jake says sternly as he pushes into Ace's bare chest.

Ace cackles and removes Jake's erection from his boxers. Jake moans and tightens his hold on Ace's cock. "Okay?" Jake groans. Ace tilts his head and places his index finger on Jake's lip.

Soon the finger, along with the middle finger, enters his mouth. Jake  leaves his mouth open, he enjoyed it a lot. He coated both fingers with saliva. He was trembling feeling it was weird to enjoy the fingers inside his mouth.

Once the finger left his mouth, Jake whined. He was panting with hot, heavy breaths. Ace puts his fingers at Jake's entrance. He teases the Asian man. "Are you sure you just want it to go that far?" Ace narrowed his eye a little.

Jake had been a moaning mess that he couldn't even get the words out and then a finger came in. Jake curses and bucks his hips trying to get relaxed. He had tears in his eyes, and he looked up at Ace.

"Ah~ We ... hmn ... ah." Ace pushed his finger to make Jake moan. The survivor was still trying his best to talk. "Nhg ... ah. We don't ... we don't ... we've got ah~" A second finger went in.

"Ace~" Jake moans the name of Ace. The dominant male felt satisfied and removed his fingers. The messy hair of a man winces and regains control of his body until he states, "We don't ... have lubricant, and saliva doesn't ... make a strong lube." "And ... and we're not going to have time." 

Ace clicks his tongue in frustration, "Yeah." He was still smiling. Jake hated the smile, but he still loves it. He began stroking Ace off, and Ace did the same thing for Jake. They moan each other's name.

Jake's stomach was sore, he realized he was expected to cum soon. "You know, seeing you being a moan fest was super hot," Ace grunts in Jake's ear. "You fought so hard to speak, and your eyes were half open." Ace continues to mumble.

Jake, feeling his own cock twitch, was going to cum before Ace. "Shut up," he pants. His body was glowing with blush. The flirtatious survivor laughs in his grunts. He liked to tease Jake.

Moments after Jake cums on Ace, his body is going through ejaculation. He's gripping Ace to want him. He realized that they had no time, or anything else to go any further.

Jake lets go of Ace's erection and gets down on his knees. Jake thinks to when his fingers were in his mouth. He recalled how much he enjoyed it. There wasn't a lot of space inside the locker.

Jack, however, manages to take the cock inside his mouth. Ace grunts, "Jake." He bucks his hip to match Jake's movements. Jake licks around his head.

Ace takes a bit of Jake's messy hair. He was trembling a little, and he enjoyed the feeling of Jake's mouth around his cock. Jake holds the base, bringing more within his mouth. His eyes almost took all of it in water.

It's hard for Ace to allow Jake to take more. Jake didn't know whether he could hold in his mouth without damaging his gag reflex. His tongue runs along the vein of Ace's cock.

Surprisingly, Jake pushed his hand away from the foundation that was able to take a little more. Ace moans, "Ahh~ yes" He looks to see Jake staring back at him. Jake enjoyed the sensation that his tongue was gliding around the erection.

Seconds after Jake's cum-filled mouth, Ace reaches out to get some on his face. Jake lets the cum spill out of his mouth, he hacks for a little bit. The Ace cackles, looking at the mess he made.

Jake looks back at Ace, all flushed faces, panting, cum coated messes. Ace is helping Jake get up on his feet. The garments had fluids on them. Jake covers his face and leans into Ace.

They stay in a hug trying to find out a way to justify it or get away with it without everyone realizing what happened.

Authors Note: It has been awhile since I have written actual good smut that I am proud of. I I hope I can bring this to characters people actually wanna see.