◇PSH Scenario: Don't Leave My Side◇

Start from the beginning

WinWin suddenly picked me up and ran off with me in his arms.

"Ya! WinWin don't drop me!"

*Hongjoong's P.O.V*

We were all in our dorm when I got a call from Taeyong.

H: Hello?

T: Hey, Taeil and I were wondering if you and the rest of ATEEZ would like to hang out with us at the park. We did say we wanted to spend time alone with here, but now that Seonghwa and Jaehwa are dating you guys are part of our big family.

H: Hahaha sure. I think Seonghwa would enjoy that.

T: okay well we will see you when you all get here.

H: Thank you Taeyong-hyung bye.

T: Bye

*Call Ended*

"Guys get ready we are heading out to the park!"

Once we got to the park we saw Jaehwa being chased and hiding behind Ten with WinWin. Suddenly WinWin picks her up with everyone chasing after.

"Ya! WinWin don't drop me!" She yelled.

The eight of us just laugh. I like how close they all are, they seem to have fun with each other despite have so many members.

WinWin seemed to notice us with the rest of the members and ran towards us.

*Jaehwa's P.O.V*

WinWin suddenly stopped and placed me onto the ground.

I turned and smacked him on the arm.

"What at least I didn't drop you." He said smiling.

I turned back around and say ATEEZ. I looked at Seonghwa and smiled, I ran up and gave him a hug.

"We are just gonna leave you two alone." Hongjoong said.

"Ew Noona, can you find somewhere else do be all lovey"

I turned to see Jisung with a face of disgust. I got out of Seonghwa's arms and chased after him.

I jumped ontop of Jisung and we started to play fight.

"Ya Jagiya~ I need attention."

I turned to see Seonghwa pouting like a big baby.

I got off of Jisung and he ran over to Chenle.

"Toothless let's go on a walk" I said grabbing his hand.

"Really? Toothless?" He looked down at me

"What? It's cute like you" I said smiling at him.

I then ran off into a direction that I want to go in. After I ran I noticed I was quite far from the park.

"Ya! Don't run off like that!" Seonghwa said a little mad.

"I'm sorry" I looked down at the ground.

"No I'm sorry. I'm just scared to lose you again. Please don't leave my side like that again"

"Okay, I'm sorry that I ran off. I just have a lot of energy for once."

He giggled and pulled me into a hug.

"Well let's go walk back, we can go cuddle under a tree"

"Ugh maybe I want to cuddle with Hongjoong, I mean his is kind of cute"

"YA!"

I giggled jumping onto Seonghwa's back holding onto him tight.

"You know I'm joking baby, you are the only one in my eyes."

*Time Skip*

Seonghwa and I were sitting under a tree cuddling as the sun started to set.

"Princess"

"Hm?"

"I disprove of your song Roll Deep. It's too much sexy (I think of Eric Nam saying that)"

"Haha I thought it would turn you on." I said looking into his eyes.

He smacked the back of my head and kissing it a little afterwards.

"I mean I liked it, but save it for me. Don't show all of that sexiness to the world."

"Okay then don't fucking do that tongue thing in Say My Name! I get attacked everytime I watch it."

"Alright, I'll do it only for you then." He said pecking my cheek.

"Hey princess we should be getting home, it's pretty late and you have practice tomorrow." Taeyong said as he stood in front of us.

"Can Seonghwa stay over?"

He sighed and nodded.

"Just don't do anything and if you do use a condom, I don't want another kid to deal with I already have 20."

"But there is 21 of us?"

"Taeil is the father."

"Ah okay that makes sense. Come on Hwa let's go."
______________________________________
Words: 1032

The next chapter will be Weekly Idol pt. 2 since the first part of it was posted a long time ago, and I left it on a cliffhanger. Sorry about that, I completely forgot about it.

Date: April 17, 2020