Job Eligibility & Description

🔻If you aren't up to the age limit, or don't have any experience, but you think you have what it takes, feel free to pm us! 🔻

Eligibility and Job Description

💥 Book club admin 

🔽Must be active 

🔽Must be ready to write reports, and be punctual with submission. 

Description: 

(1) Refer to the rules chapter of the book club, and make sure that the members have adhered to them.

(2) Pair your group members accordingly. 

(3) Make sure your group completes its mission. If they still haven't by Thursday, kindly tag them in a comment under the task of the week, reminding them. If they don't follow it, they are suspended. 

(4) Write and submit a report on Saturday.

The report rubric is in the Rubric chapter. (It's super easy, don't worry. It's just to help the book club run smoothly.)

Overview for a week at the book club:
Tasks - Sunday to Friday
Admin report - Saturday
Next week's pairing upload - Sunday

💥 Graphics

🔽Must be experienced

🔽Must be active

Description:

(1) Make covers/aesthetics/banners/icons/etc. for people who requested.

(2) Send the completed graphics to the head designer through mail to be published, also send it to the person you made it for.

💥Reviewer

🔽Must be active

🔽Must be experienced

Description:

(1) Review books for people who requested.

(2) Send the completed review to the head reviewer through mail to be published.

💥Editor

🔽15+

🔽Must be active

🔽Must have a working email address

Description:

(1) Edit books for people who requested.

💥Judge

🔽Must be active

🔽Must be punctual with results

🔽Must be willing to use our judging rubric

Description:

(1) Judge the books for the genre under you, using the judging rubric.

(2) Send the results through PM.

💥Promoter

🔽Must be active

🔽Must be ready to promote the community through shout-outs, PMs, etc, at least once a week.

Description:

(1) Draw as much Wattpadders as possible to this community, through shout-outs and other alternatives.

💥Writers

🔽Must be active

🔽Must be punctual with articles

🔽Must be well-educated on chosen topics

Description:

(1) Pick a topic you'll write about monthly, and be sure to be punctual with the submission.

(2) Submit articles to PrincessPlatinum.

**Note to everyone: It is compulsory to be on discord for meetings and easy communication.**