I Want The Moon

Sunshine Society

It was a hot summer night.. The society members were roaming around the garden.. Mens were busy talking.. Womens were busy gossiping while the kids were busy playing.. Around 5 - 6 boys were playing run and chase.. A boy ran fast and dashed with a girl, she was around 5 years..wearing a pink colour frock.. She fell down on the ground with a thud and started crying..

'mummy..mummy' she cried.. the boy gets scared.. He was also the same age as her.. He bent down to match her level and held his ears..

'Sholly sholly.. Tum apni mummy se meli compain (complaint) maat kalna..maine jaan bujh ke puch (push) nahi tiya.. Galti se ho giya' he said as he was very scared of being scolded by her mother . She looks at him, he makes a cute face.. She stops crying.. He wiped off her tears and helped her to stand.. He cleaned the dust from her dress and body with his tiny little hands..

'meine tumhali dless bhi saaf kal di.. Aab compain nahi kalogi na' he asked.. She shook her head as no and he smiles broadly.she smiles back..

'mele saath thelgo (khelogi)' he asked with a smile..

'nahi.. Mummy kehti hai laat (raat) ko thelne se bhoot aa jata hai' she said, making a scared face..

He looked all around, rotating his head and said 'yahan koi bhoot nahi hai

He looked all around, rotating his head and said 'yahan koi bhoot nahi hai.. Aul aayega toh main bhada (bhaga) dunga.. Main bahoot stlong (strong) hoon' he said and held her wrist.. He ran towards his gang with her.. And they started playing, and soon they became friends.. They were busy playing when a guy came and said..

'duggu beta..chalo aab, bahut raat ho gayi hai..aab kal khelna' his father Rajeev said..

'papa tholi (thori) del (der) Aul (aur)' he replied, playing..

His father move forward and pick him in his arms 'aur kal khelna

His father move forward and pick him in his arms 'aur kal khelna..abhi sona bhi toh hai, dekho kitni raat ho gayi hai fir aapko school bhi toh jana hai’ Rajeev said, and he walked towards his flat.. The boy looked back and waved to  her.. She waves back… And at the same time, her mother came and they moved to her flat.. 

Next morning.. 

Rajeev was standing outside of the building's main gate with his little son,they're waiting for his school bus when his son saw his new friend.. He pulled his father's hand..