Chapter 1: The party

Tokoyami sat in his dorm room waiting for something to happen. A couple moments later he gets a knock on his door. He answered it. And to his surprise standing right in front of him was Mezo Shouji. "Hey Tokoyami I was wondering if you wanted to go to this party that Momo is hosting tonight for all class 1a!". Tokoyami looked into his sparkling eyes and continued to say, "Sure I'll go but only if your going Mezo". Shouji looked at the small bird teen in front of him and began to say, "Why of course I'm going" "that's the whole reason I asked you silly". Shouji Pat the small teens head. Tokoyami didn't know what this feeling was but he knew it wasn't normal. A couple of hours later all of class 1a joined together for a couple drinks and dancing in the main room of their dorm building. Mineta began to say out of annoyance, "this is so boring let's spice it up a bit". Jiro began, "Yeah I agree. How about a good old game of truth or dare, kiss or swear". Everyone in the room agreed except for Iida and Fumikage. Iida began to lecture, "This game is not to be-" he was stopped by Sero who had covered his mouth in annoyance. Shouji looks at Tokoyami. "Why don't you wanna play Fumikage?". Tokoyami began, "because I never get picked for these games.. They get boring to me". Shouji continued to nag the small teen who sat in front of him, "aww please Tokoyami". The small teen would look at Shouji and smile. "Fine" he smiled. And than the game began.