Family danger

Yosh I'm here getting better at drawing, witting a hellaovalot more and... get this... I'm gonna write out an unofficial manga soon just to get the feel of drawing and writing in that format. I'm getting excited just thinking about it..... right of course chapter time.....

"What. A. Twist. I mean not even I saw that coming," said the symbiote cracking up, "Friend doesn't reveal his identity to best friend out of fear, yet the other does out of confidence."

"Shut up, anyways we have to stop him from confronting black cat at all costs," said Peter.

"Whatever you say boss."

As Peter was leaving the basement, Norman Osborne confronted him saying, "That was my son wasn't it."

"So I take it you saw."

"As clear as day Peter. Listen... I may despise you but, my son... I don't want anything to happen to him. Get him to stop this hero thing, I don't want him killing himself trying to be a super hero. Peter he's not like you and I, he'll die if he falls off that thing," Norman told Peter with worry in his voice and tears in his eyes.

Peter nodded at Norman and left. There was no way Peter was going to let his best friend die. Even if it costed him his identity being revealed.

Ahhh that feels right, that felt like such a touching moment, I want to continue this now, I really do, but ideas only go on for so long at a time. Catch it next week maybe... who knows