Chapter Six - Redone

Start from the beginning

It was bad enough that Tony made me beta of his pack because I accidently kicked Ryan’s ass one day because he pissed me off. As soon as I made Ryan admit defeat he stepped down and left to go back into the house. I tried to give it back since I never wanted it in the first place, but everyone saw me kick his ass as the teenagers called it.

Tony’s sister Terri was still mad at me for that. Every time she saw me she would give me dirty looks. Personally I think she was angry at me before that when I kicked Lucy’s ass that first day. She would never say anything mean though so I had to give her credit for that at least.

I still hadn’t forgiven Lucy either and Tony had sent her to live with her sister in another pack. This made Terri even madder at me. It wasn’t my decision but I also didn’t try to fight Tony on it either. I couldn’t wait to see her leave because that meant I wouldn’t kill her one day and have Tony hate me for the rest of his life.

I was running back to the ass hat of a mate and Tony and made it there just as they were pulling in. I stayed in wolf form because I didn’t want anyone to recognize me quite yet. I saw Michael look over at me and he understood why I hadn’t shifted yet but I could see the pain in his eyes. It told me that he knew I had found out about him and Luke.

I was glad he understood why I hadn’t wanted to shift back into my skin because it showed me he knew me and still cared enough about my feeling but I was having a hard time forgiving him though.

I walked right up to Tony’s side and waited for him to get out of the car. Once he did I just stood there next to him. It was funny if you saw it because as tall as Tony was I came up to his shoulders in my wolf form. Yes I was bigger than the average female, and just a tad and I do mean a tad bigger that Tony but mostly I was on par with the other alphas and I was still growing.

I once had a cub ask me how we were able to hide from the humans because our wolves were so big. I told him it was magic that let us hide in plain sight. It was true though because if a humane that didn’t have the magic touch then all they would see would be a regular wolf.

It took hiding in plain sight to another whole meaning. The cub ran off to tell his friends and suddenly I became the one they ran to if they had questions. Apparently I made it easier to understand.

I was still deep in thought when I heard a growl that I instantly recognized. It was Luke and he was looking at me like he wanted to kill me. It took me a few moments to think it over and when I realized why it was almost like a light bulb going off in my head.

“Opps you might want to tell him I’m friendly at least for now anyways.” I told Tony over our pack link.

“Why is he mad at you? I thought he didn’t know you could shift.” Tony asked

‘Well it may be that right before I left I shifted since the death of well I guess you can call them my parents. Since I hadn’t shifted again till I left that day they never knew what my wolf smelt like. So when they smelt it for the second time they thought I was rouge.” I told him

I said it like it really didn’t matter but I knew it did. In one way I was glad he remembered that smell from the only two times I had ever shifted on this pack land but at the same time I was disappointed in him as well since he should have realized I could shift but he never figured it out.