He jumped up and walked over to the fridge as I smiled softly. He opened it and pulled out some bacon.

He looked down at the package and cleared his throat. "Um, c-can you open this?"

I chuckled and walked over to him. Bending down I pulled him into my arms and kissed his cheek.

"Don't ever look at me like you hate me again okay?"

He nodded hugging me back. "I'm sorry I promise I'll make it up to you."

"It's cool," I pulled away and took the bacon from his hands. "Let's go out to eat."

"Yes!"

-

2 days later

I knocked on Vanessa's door and sighed scratching the back of my head.

I kind of felt like shit because I've been unintentionally ignoring her calls in texts.

The door opened and she hummed as she met my eyes. "I thought you were pissed at me."

I shrugged. "I'm over it."

Vanessa ran her eyes down my body and stepped to the side. "Come in."

I slowly walked into the house and turned to face her.

"I'm sorry." We both said simultaneously.

We chuckled and I nodded. "Go ahead."

She sighed. "I'm sorry for what I said. I just felt like you weren't seeing my point and I decided to be petty."

I chuckled and nodded. "I'm sorry too because you weren't completely wrong."

"Of course I wasn't." I raised a brow and she chuckled. "I'm joking...Probably."

"I don't like you."

She rolled her eyes and hummed. "So, we're cool now?"

I hummed and bit my lip. "Maybe I'm forgiving people to easily, or I'm just ready to move on with life. So I guess we're cool."

She nodded. "Move on in what aspects?"

I shrugged. "You really wanna know?"

She took a step towards me. "Yeah."

I sighed. "So do I."

She looked down and took a step back.

We stood there in silence for a few seconds before she shrugged. "Wannaaaa watch a movie?"

"Sure."

She smiled. "Cool."

She walked past me and I followed her upstairs keeping my eyes down because...yeah.

Those shorts she's wearing are something else.

We made it to her room and I sat on her bed as she grabbed her remote and walked towards the bed.

"Where's Summer?"

Vanessa sat next to me. "She has another modeling gig."