Chapter 3: Lee Jeno

Start from the beginning

He wandered through the bodies pressed together and scanned the crowd looking for his friends. He quickly spotted Jisung's blue hair and a giggly Mark next to him as they both took shots. He grimaced, continuing to see if he could just wait in the kitchen for the night to end.

No luck. As soon as he opened the kitchen door to see a red-haired guy pressed against the counter by a taller brown-haired guy passionately kissing the shorter he turned and headed right back out.

He sighed and headed out the sliding doors to the backyard. He saw several other couples making out but realized this was as much space as he was going to get and sat down on the porch steps. He drifted off into his thoughts. He didn't know how long he was sitting there until someone sat down next to him.

Jeno looked up and was met with a toothy smile. The brown-haired stranger was wearing a blue hoodie and black pants, kicking his feet back and forth off of the porch edge.

"I'm Doyoung," the stranger introduced, "friends drag you here?" He questioned already knowing the answer.

"Of course, who would go to a party just to sit outside by themselves." Jeno joked then gave Doyoung his best eye smile. "I'm Jeno nice to meet you."

"Well, how about you join me and my friends in a game of truth or dare?" He offered and laughed at Jeno's 'are you serious' expression. "Before you say anything about it, truth or dare can get pretty serious around here. And you have nothing better to do." Jeno sighed and stood up, Doyoung following suit.

"Why not." Jeno smiled and followed an ecstatic Doyoung upstairs.

Doyoung led him to a door about halfway down the hallway and opened the door to reveal around five other people lounging around. They all looked at the door and he heard three of the guys yell "Jeno!"

"Mark? Jisung? Taeyong?" Jeno exclaimed at the two beaming faces. "What are you guys doing here?" He questioned but was interrupted by another one of the guys.

"Doyoung you left me! I searched everywhere for you but I couldn't find you!" One of the guys lamented before throwing his arms around the boy. All Jeno could make out was silver-blondish hair as his face was buried in Doyoung blue hoodie.

"He didn't leave the room." Taeyong exposed and upon further examination, Jeno realized that Taeyong had been one of the guys from the kitchen, the brown-haired one sitting right next to the other. Jeno wondered why he didn't automatically realize it was Taeyong, he has bright-red hair.

"Thanks, Taeyong." the silver-blonde guy grumbled and Doyoung pried him from his body. His eyes shifted over to Jeno and he smiled brightly. "Hi, I don't know you!" He said bluntly and Doyoung smacked his head.

"This is Jeno. He's playing with us." Doyoung explained and turned to Jeno. "This is Yuta." Jeno's eyes widened at the introduction and he cautiously smiled at Yuta.

"Uh hi?" he said more like a question and Yuta laughed.

"Don't be shy, I'm sure we'll learn more about each other as the night continues." Yuta wiggled his eyebrows and all the faces in the room turned into disgust.

"Absolutely disgusting, sit down Yuta." The brown-haired guy stood up and pulled Yuta down to sit next to him. He then turned to Jeno and smiled, showing off his dimples. "Hi, I'm Jaehyun, nice to meet you." Jeno smiled, trying desperately not to think about how he saw Jaehyun and Taeyong making out downstairs in the kitchen.

Jeno responded with a shy 'Hello' before Mark and Jisung pulled him down between them.

"Now that everyone's here," Yuta smirked pulling out several bottles of alcohol, "Let's play."

______________________________

"I'm so fucking gay for Taeyong." Jaehyun slurred and leaned against said boy who was blushing profusly.

"Give him a kiss!" Yuta and Mark yelled with their arms around each other and Doyoung, Jeno, and Jisung yelled in agreement. Jaehyun planted a sloppy kiss onto Taeyong's mouth and all of the guys erupted into applause and cheers.

"Why can't you love me like that?" Yuta pouted and started making kissy faces at Doyoung who scrunched up his face in disgust.

"Leave me alone you baby." Doyoung stuck his tongue out and laughed at Yuta's dejected but pouty expression.

"Jeno's turn!" Jisung yelled and everyone turned towards the said boy. "Truth or Dare?"

Jeno sighed. He really didn't want to answer. It had already been several hours since they had started playing and everyone was wasted. Well, almost everyone. Surprisingly, Jeno had an extremely high alcohol tolerance.

"Uh, dare I guess?" He answered sheepishly as Jisung responded with an approving 'that's my son' and put his hand on his chin, thinking of a dare. Jisung's face quickly lit up and a devilish smirk spread across his face. Everyone noticed Jisung's expression change and leaned closer to hear what Jisung was going to say.

"I dare you to get a mystery tattoo!" He demanded and everyone's faces dropped in shock. Someone had uttered a soft 'holy shit' and Jeno looked around confused.

"What the hell is a mystery tattoo?"

_________________________

And so the plot thickens!

I know I've been writing with Renjun and Jeno's POV's but don't worry! I have a specific plan for Jaemin's point of view.

Now onto the next chapter!

And remember! take care of yourself!

Until next time :)