5.

Diana's pov.

so your wondering what happen during my sisters ball party well lets say it went good, the boys had to leave because they had plans later and held back home back to their flats. i will be seeing them later at the club, i told harry i will meet at the club because i had to get ready and i didn't want him to know i live well since i live in the place. Right now I'm heading upstairs to get ready, i just decide to put my hair down since it came out as curls, i clean my makeup to my normal makeup. i went to my closet to look for a outfit to wear for the club. i found a navy blue dress that shows my back. i grab my see throw heels to match my outfit. once i got down i check myself in the mirror i seen i was still wearing my crown from earlier. this crown it not my mothers its my grandmother who's still alive, they say once i crown to be queen i will get to wear my mothers crown soon. I have always dream to wear my mothers crown, one day and that one day will be here soon once my Birthday comes soon in 4 months. they want have grand ball for my birthday to crown me Queen. As i put my tiara down. i started to grab my stuff heading out to the club. i knew i had to put my wig on so i asked Ashley to my wig for me because I'm gonna be going clubbing with a couple of friends and i told her to do it my natural hair style.

" Diana your ride is here for you "

" thank you, i Will see you later tonight "

" be careful there "

" sure will " when i left i went straight to the car before paps come and see me with my wig on. i told my diver to drop me of at a club called birthdays, east London. as we got there i seen a lot of paps around the club so that means harry already here, as i got out of the car. paps start to make a crowd and asking random question.

" Selena is it true your going out with harry styles "

" are you using harry styles just to make Justin jealous "

" Selena are you pregnant with biebers baby or styles baby " i put my head down and ignore there comments as i was walking, i seen harry coming his way to me, he put his hand out for me and put his hand around me. then paps went crazy and started crowding us, i started to hold on to harry tight to have him now let go of me. he pull me closer to him. we made in side. i let out a breath i didn't know i was holding.

" are you okay Selena " said, i then look at him, with a small smile.

" Selena you look scared are you sure your okay "

" yeah I'm fine it was just a big crowd you know. i promise i'll be fine. " i said, he then put his arm around me again, we both started walking to the V.I.P area. i then seen the boys with there girls and drinking and laughing as we made it to them. i said hi and hello. they are meeting Selena not princess Diana. i then sit down just hanging out with the boys and the girls. they boys left to go get drinks, then i seen a girl with blonde hair and sat by me.

" hi I'm perrie ' she said and putting her hand out.

" hi " i said with the biggest smile.

" you know i never seen harry bring a girl or ask a girl to come to the club and hang with us. ' she said. wow i thought he brought girls with him because i would see papers of him with girls and stuff but i guess wrong.

" oh " all i said. we then all started talking and laughing the boys then came back. harry sat by me and put his arm around my chair, then the girls all got up and drag the boys to dance with them. now it was just me and harry. as i was sitting down i felt movement around me. i turn to find harry standing up, he then put his hand out and smiled at me. i got up and smiled at him back. we both went on the dance floor to join the boys and the girls we started dancing just having fun and drinking.