The first night

HI im Addie and I wasn't to get adopted every time we get set up for adopted I don't get adopted. I live at Sunny Side. DING DONG. "Who's that."my friend Lilly says. "Girls ages 3-5 please come down stairs." Miss Faith said. We all rushed down stairs but me I justed walked down. There was a blond hair girl and a black hair boy. "Hi is this all."said a blond hair girl. "Yes this is all."said Miss.Faith. A while later they finally asked me questions. "Can y-." the black hair boy. "Hi my name is Addison.But people call me Addie im 5 years old and my favorite color is blue I have been here since I was 3." I said. A couple seconds later.

"Hi pack your things your adopted by us." the blond girl said. So I ran upstairs and packed my clothes and shoes. I went back down stairs. "Im Addison and this is Tony."the blond girl said. As we walked outside. Tony got me into a car seat in front of me was chocolate cookies and a water.Tony said if i was hungry just to eat some. "I've never been outside Sunny Side this is amazing."I said. "Glad you like it."Addison said back.

Soon we arrived at a big house. While I was running to get to the door there was a black hair girl."Im Avani."she said. "Cool im Addie." I said. Tony opened the door fo me cause im short. Avani took me to my room upstairs. It is cute there is a big bed with blue and pink on it,a blue rug,a table with coloring books on it,and a photo of a beach. ''Av-ani how o-o-old are y-y-ou.''I said ''17.How old are you."Avani said. "5."I said. After Avani left I colored til dinner.

"DINNERS READY." Tony yelled. I walked down stairs it took awhile because theres alot once i got down Avani picked me up and took me to the dining room she sat me in a chair by Tony and Addison everyone told me their names Dixie is very nice Chase is very werid. We ate Mac&Cheese with peas and Dr.Pepper. Finaaly we all got done I watched TikTok with Charli on her phone I made a TikTok with Charli the dance was Out West. Soon Charli went to her room to go to sleep. I went to Jack he was watching TV

 I went to Jack he was watching TV

Soon I went to bed.