episode 4 # the wind spirit/ swift past

"Abby with her fuzzly were play again and back again on hedgehog swirl after the training is done that Swift was still remember the animatronic and he don't know how gonna but he going to Sonic shack to see he can help him"

Sonic : oh swift i think you did'int come here.
Swift : well of course , so did you Saw a animatronic right on your shack.
Sonic : well it was when you all cadets were training.

* Flashback *

"Sonic were walk a bit for some air and the unknown animatronic were walk normal too and all the sudden they bump each other without falling "
???????? : Oh sorry , i'm gonna leave for excuse me.
Sonic : wait .
???????? : (Oh no what should i do)
Sonic : hey girl what your name.
???????? : Theodora but you can call me Theo.
Sonic : i'm Sonic nice to meet you.
Theodora : it's nice to meet you too.
Sonic : so are you lost.
Theodora : umm no , i just going for the journey , so bye.
Sonic : well okay bye.

*End of the flashback*

S

onic : so that the i met Theo.
Swift : wait her name is Theodora.
Sonic : well yeah.

"After Sonic telling everything he was know about his past ,he was alone without anyone who take care of him but then the past turn into dust and mist and he found someone it's queen Iduna"

Swift : wait are you.
Queen Iduna (ghost of the past) : yes i'am.
Swift : *gasp**bow*
Queen Iduna (ghost of the past) : swift i have a quest for you.
Swift : what is it your highness.
Queen Iduna (ghost of the past) : you Will be the autumn guardian you must find her and go into the unknown.
Swift : find her you mean Theodora.
Queen Iduna (ghost of the past) : it is you must here take my spirit crsytal.

Swift : but your highness you must need it.
Queen Iduna (ghost of the past) : no you,you the only cadet i can trust please take it.
Swift : okay your highness i won't let you down.

"And he go back to his real self Sonic were almost want to call Speedy"

Sonic : woah what are you doing if you just quite i almost wanna call Speedy.
Swift : it's okay you know i have this *look at the spirit crsytal* how did this come in real life.
Sonic : do you talk to somebody.
Swift : well it is .
Sonic : who.
Swift : queen Iduna.
Sonic :oh well okay let's get to the lemon shack for some coconut water.
Swift : good thing.

"Swift and Sonic were drink a coconut water and talk each other as the same they always do "