Cabir - Abhimanyu, You have done the impossible thing. You proposed the lady bheem and also got a positive reply without any punch. Hats off Dude!

Manik - Yeah, I agree with Cabir. We want a treat from both of you. Abhimanyu, on a serious note she is my sister. If you break her heart; I will break you.

Abhimanyu - I will never break her heart Manik.

Mukti smiled after listening this. One more person was adoring this bond i.e Nandini.

Aryaman - When did you proposed her?

Navya - Tell us everything..

Cabir - Navya they will tell their love story but before that Let's eat.

Everyone gave 'you are impossible' look. They started having breakfast which was kept on their table long back.
After the breakfast they all went in Fab 5 jamming room to enjoy MukBhi's lovestory.
Manik sat opposite to Nandini. Abhimanyu and Mukti started reciting the events one by one.

Mukti - It all started form the fresher's party. I excused myself to answer a phone call and while coming back I bumped into someone.

Abhi - And that someone was me. We got into a little fight. Actually she started lashing me out although it was her mistake.

Mukti - Later, we met when he helped Nandini after her little accident. I thanked him for whatever he did for us and apologized for earlier.

Abhi - And beacuse that little Thank you and sorry we became friends.

Mukti: In these two months we came a lot closer but never shared our feelings although we both knew about them.

Abhi - But all thanks to Nandini... She had a doubt on us and she confronted me that I'm on love with Mukti. I was nervous but she encouraged me. I decide to propose her on Musicana Night.

Abhi - And later....

Flashback

(After Abhimanyu took Nandini to the Gazebo in garden)

Nandini - Abhi this is beautiful....

Abhimanyu - What do you think? Will she say yes..??

Nandini bobbed her head. Abhimanyu hugged her in happiness and she wrapped her hands around him. Ahe assured him that Mukti will accept his proposal.
Nandini left from there.

Flashback ends.

Mukti - It was unexpected.... but he arranged everything beautifully.... the decorations and not to forget the cute speech he gave.

Abhimanyu smiled sheepishly.

Abhimanyu - We decided to give you all the news during the party that night. But Mr Manik was not there.

Mukti - So we decided to declare it when everyone is there.

All were happy expect one person who felt guilty.

Alya - I'm happy for you guys... I think we should celebrate.

Mukti: Yes about that, we were thinking let's go out on a trip it's on us. Maybe by this weekend? Is it okay with everyone??

Manik - Well, I have an idea...

Abhimanyu - No please, no excuses Manik...

Manik: What I'm saying is, why don't we all go to my farmhouse. We can have all sort fun there.

Dhruv - It's been a while we haven't gone on a trip. So...

Alya - So... We are in.

Navya - So are we... Right Cabir?