Chapter1- The Meeting 😜

Writer's pov (The hall they met in ^)

Every 80 yrs there is a meeting on the 14 of February to renew treaties,get to know new Alphas and newly formed packs.Xander sauntered in smelling like some slut and sex ,Alex tapping away at his phone trying to hack rogue alpha Hunter's laptop that was heavily encrypted to get useful info for his client in the far corner of the hall ,Hunter came in smelling like sex and Al's (Alejandro) mom and Alejandro came in smelling like bleach and blood but even with all those different smells and activities taking place the mates were still able to smell each other . The first to get to the center was Xan (Xander) frantically looking for his mate but he didn't have to look long cause the other three came in but before they could do anything their wolves came out walking towards each other and since it was tradition all the wolves stopped what they were doing and formed a circle around them blessing the union just like tradition required if mates found each other at this event.

After the blessings were given, Al's wolf Alenzo spoke, " let's look for a room and get to know each other", Xan's wolf Han agreed and said "I found a room it's unlocked let's go ". Once they got in the room all 4 of them got control of their bodies but before he could walk out Alex spoke " If you walk through that door before you fuck me and I you I will tell your next target your coming and I will screw up all your jobs don't ask how I know because I know who all of you are ,and you are each going to cum inside me and I in you. If you try leaving I will ruin you but for you to get a bigger picture of who I am ,my name is Alex DeRusso ,you , the one who smells like blood you are Alejandro pardon me but I just don't care about your surname,you are rogue alpha Hunter and you are srt8 alpha Xander so all of you make a line i dont have time so quick,I run a company go Google me you must know how to do that " after his long ass speech he starts undressing when he looks back he sniffs and says "fuckers! Take your dicks out and fuck me then I'll return the favour ,you macho assasin your first I redirected your calls to my phone you won't be able to answer cause my phone is in my car the  faster you finish the faster you get to your job now come on " .

A/n hi guys comment, vote and share 😗😘