•Movie Night•

Start from the beginning

My pjs

We run back to Brady's room. Kenzie takes the girls to our room to change. I grab my blanket and I lay on Brady's bed.  The boys are changing in Brady's closet. Brady walks out in sweats and sees me.

Brady: Get off.
Me: No.
Brady: He picks me up and throws me on the bean bags. He lays on his bed. I get back up and I lay next to Brady.

Me: Move over.
Brady: Stop embarrassing me.

I look at him. I stand up and I grab my blanket. I sit on one of the bean bags.

?: Hi. I'm Tyler.
Me: I'm Maya.
Tyler: Can I sit by you?
Me: Sure.

I scoot over and he sits down. The girls walk in. We turn on Netflix. I asked if we could watch "After". All the girls and some of the boys agree. We end up watching "After". I lay down next to Tyler. Halfway through the movie I pass out on Tyler's chest. He holds me in his arms.

Brady's POV

Maya talks to my friend Tyler. He is talking to my Maya. I'm not happy. Halfway through the movie, they are cuddling on my beanbag. If they date I wouldn't be too happy.

Kenzie's POV

I look over at Maya and she is passed out in Tyler's arms. He is hugging her. His head is rested on hers. I smile. They look so cute together.

Tony's POV

I check up on the kids and I see maya cuddling with some dude.

Me: Wake her up.
Kenzie: No. they look so cute together.
Me: So what. They are children.
Kenzie: Leave is alone, helicopter.

Maya's POV

I wake up the next morning in Brady's room. I feel like I'm being hugged. I look down and I see someone's arms around me. I look up and it's this Tyler kid. I think he's nice. I didn't notice I was staring until he sat up.

Tyler: Checking me out?
Me: Yeah.

He laughs and lays back down.

Tyler: I would check you out every single second of the day.

I smile. He's so cute. I wish he would date me.

Tyler: Can I have your snap.
Me: Sure. It's Mayaluv204
Tyler: I'll add you soon.
Me: Ok. Have a good day!
Tyler: You too.

I run back to my room and I change.

I look at my phone and I see that Tyler added me on snap

I look at my phone and I see that Tyler added me on snap. I had him back. He sent me a photo.