toss & turn

gxg, 

billie - sub  

y/n -dom 

*billie's pov*

it's 3:00 AM and i can't seem to get any sleep. probably because y/n's hand around my waist is making me feel some type of way. 

"y/n, wake up", i say, trying to wake up y/n because a bitch is horny.

i see y/n's eyes flutter open, staring at me blankly.

"what baby?", y/n asks.

*y/n's pov* 

i feel billie's hand reach for my shorts. 

"yo, what are you doing?", i say, slapping billie's hand away.

"i- i'm horny y/n..." billie says, slightly embarrassed.

i- say less ;)

i get up to straddle billie and lean towards her ear.

"mmm, i know that pussy is dripping for me. i want you to scream my name while i eat you out. can you do that for me?", i say, knowing billie is weak for my dirty talk. 

"y- yes daddy", billie says.

"good girl", i say, leaning in to kiss billie.

i squeeze billie's ass, causing billie to moan into the kiss. i take that opportunity to slip my tounge into her mouth. 

i feel her curves, reaching into her pants. i rub her clit through her soaked panties.

"mmm, y/n, fuck me already", billie says impatiently.

i smirk, seeing billie sexually frustrated.

i take off her shirt, along with her black lace bra. i start swirling my tounge on her nipple, followed by me lightly sucking on it while my other hand is still rubbing her clit very softly.

i leave hickeys all over her boobs and stomach, stopping to take off her shorts and panties. i open her legs, wanting to get full access to her wet pussy. i leave hickeys on her inner thighs.

my thumb starts rubbing her clit again, teasing her aching hole. 

"mhm, fuck y/n", billie moans.

i enter two fingers into her dripping pussy, while i start sucking her clit.

"oh, fuck y/n, harder", billie screams.

i listen to her, going even harder and deeper, keeping the same pace. i start hitting her g-spot, causing billie to feel even more pleasure.

"mmm, is that your spot babygirl?", i ask.

"y-yes daddy!" billie says, letting out a broken moan.

"OH, fuck y/n, i-i'm gonna c-cum!", billie says while clenching around my fingers. 

"not yet mamas", i say, causing billie to let out a loud groan.

i finger fuck her even harder, earning even louder moans from her, so loud i'm pretty sure the neighbors can hear us.

"y/n, i can't hold on anymore! please let me cum!", billie begs.

"cum for me babygirl", i say.

"ughhh, fuck!" billie moans. her eyes roll back to her head, squirting all over my fingers.

i go back to my side of the bed, next to a panting billie. 

"thank you, y/n" billie says, cuddling into my side.

"yea, yea, now go to sleep baby.", i say.

i kiss her on her forehead and doze off into sleep.

HEY BITCHES👅

comment suggestions and shit so i can get ideas.

question - dom billie or sub billie?

stay safe and horny ;) 💕