"mochi filled me in on the details yesterday", jungkook sipped on his drink, hoping that jisoo wouldn't put two and two together and realize that the kims were the ones that made him cry two days ago.

"ah okay. most of the family is alright. the mom and her daughter are nightmares but everyone else is okay", jisoo smirked, "their youngest, kim taehyung, is the newest bachelor". jungkook's ears perked up at the name that she just uttered.

so, he might've done a bit of stalking and by stalking he means looking up taehyung on instagram, even though he told himself not to think about taehyung anymore. but, the guy has almost 900,000 followers and his instagram feed was the most aesthetically pleasing thing that jungkook has ever seen.  most of them were nice shots of art but a lot of them were of pictures from modeling shoots he's done and wow, jungkook could've stared at the feed for hours.

how could someone be that photogenic?

"are all of the aunties trying to marry him off to one of their daughters"? the younger felt like he was living in a real life version of crazy rich asians with all of the glamour and scheming mothers that had literally nothing better to do.

"jiminie won't tell me much but mrs.son is desperately trying to get her daughter with him after she got rejected like sixty times by other guys", jisoo rolled her eyes as she ignored jae's grabby hands to be picked up. he didn't even finish his banana milk but jungkook reached forward and let him fall asleep in the spot between his neck.

"we'll probably see her today, it's honestly pathetic the way she flaunts herself around him. it won't even be that hot outside but jiyung will wear the sluttiest outfits just to get his attention", she snorted at the thought while the younger tried to picture that.

i wonder what it feels like to have girls literally fighting over you.

jungkook scrunched his nose at the thought and finished off both cartons of banana milk.

~

after over an hour of bickering over outfits, jungkook, jae, jisoo and yoongi were all dressed up. to go to the fucking park and walk.

the younger didn't even recognize himself in the mirror; he was wearing a green button up, his hair was styled effortlessly, he even changed his earrings. he felt so dressed up and for once, confident in himself. jungkook never really felt this good about the way he looks and honestly?

he wishes he could feel like this more often.

the younger checked the weather and threw on a light jacket just to be sure

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

the younger checked the weather and threw on a light jacket just to be sure. it was august but it got sort of chilly in the evening and jungkook got cold kind of fast.

he bent down to help jae with his shoes while yoongi kept on trying to fix his hair. it wasn't curled this time, it laid flat on his face and was parted in the middle to give him the classic curtain bangs. jungkook laughed at his frustrated (trusfrated) sighs and whines.