I have a dream

Short presentation:

I think every one of you knows this sentence in some context. But what I want to talk about today has more or less nothing to do with the original meaning of dreaming.
It is more about that kind of dreaming, which for example Martin Luther King was talking about in his speech, which is hopefully known by every one of you. He said he has a dream today, a dream about freedom and about a world without racism. But that was about more than 50 years ago. And now, look around, think of the news, think of the things, which are maybe happening right now. Tell me your opinion: did Luther's dream, or let's better call it his wish, come true?
...
...
Okay, thank you. Now please think about it. What's on your mind? Does it matter, what we are dreaming about? What we are wishing for ourselves or for others? Does it change anything? Of course, Martin Luther Kings speech did not only change a little, but a lot. The difference to him is, we are only children such as a hundred and a hundred thousand more. Nobody, apart from our parents or maybe our friends, may be interested in what we are thinking. And I am going to tell you, what I think, why this is like it is.
It seems as we are only thinking about it. We do not follow up on it. We aren't acting it out.
Yes, okay, maybe we are telling it to somebody. But we aren't doing anything.
An example: Of course, I don't want that other children in Africa or somewhere else are hungry. But nevertheless, I'm not donating some of my pocket money.
Also, I am not raising money to have the school computers replaced. You want the school to be a better place? Do something. Make suggestions, on how it is possible, to realize it.
The second important question is, why do we behave in this way. Has it been taught to us? Or are we only afraid, what the others could think about us? Everybody has to know or to decide this for himself.
But what I would like to do is to appeal to us ...... everybody included:
Stop just thinking about it. Make things happen.

I guess there are no questions. If I am wrong, feel free to ask.
Thanks for your attention.