The Tony Lopez mishap.

Recap:
I walk into my hotel room to something I was NOT expecting at all. Emilia was on the floor crying her eyes with Ondreaz comforting her.
End of recap.

Danielle- "Em! What happened!?"

Ondreaz-"She's fine, just go to bed Danielle."
That was rude of him, and obviously she's not okay.

Danielle-"No, she's obviously not fine, now tell me what happened!"

Ondreaz-"Well I'm sure if she wanted you to know she would be telling you right now huh!? I said it once and I WILL NOT say it again, go. To. Sleep."

Danielle-"First of all, your NOT my father and you have no right to be telling me what to be doing right now, and she is my best friend I know her way better than you do, you guys met LAST NIGHT. And she probably would be telling me what's wrong if she want sobbing so hard. NOW TELL ME WHAT FUCKING HAPPENED."

Emilia-"G-guys stop f-fighting please." She said while trying to stop sobbing.

Danielle-"Ondreaz, if your going to be disrespectful towards me I'm gonna ask you to leave this hotel room."

Ondreaz-"You can't tell me to leave, this is NOT your house, just leave us alone god damnit."
At this point I was so fuming I just wanted to slap Ondreaz across the face. Why wasn't he telling me what was wrong with her? Did I do someone wrong? Did HE do something wrong? It didn't matter what happened, what mattered right now was that Emilia was upset and he wasn't telling me what was wrong with her.

Emilia-"L-l-let me tell you what happened." She said while wiping her tears from her cheeks.

Ondreaz-"You really wanna do this?"

Emilia-"Yes Ondreaz, I don't want her getting upset anymore, and I DO NOT want you guys fighting." She explained to us still trying not to cry. "We were getting ready to leave the pier, and as soon as we were walking off, Ondreaz and I were still holding hands and Tony got super mad. He started screaming things like "You know what Emilia your just a dirty whore!" and "I don't understand why anybody would ever like you, you're ugly anyways you slut ass." And what mostly hurt me is after he was saying that stuff, Tayler was just laughing and giving him high fives."

Danielle-"Oh my god! I'm gonna go slap that mother fucker across the face. What a bitch oh my fuck."

Ondreaz-"I'm very devastated with Tony and Tayler as well, but I'm sorry Danielle for going off on you. The only reason I did is because Emilia was upset and I didn't want her to be more stressed. I'm sorry, we cool?"

Danielle-"Yeah, we're cool, I understand now. And Em, I'm actually so pissed off like I WILL go slap Tony right now." We all laugh a little.

Emilia-"No don't do that it'll just cause more drama, just leave it to Ondreaz and Tony to figure it out themselves, I'm sure everything will be fine."

Ondreaz-"Oh yeah, I forgot to ask you guys, how long are you guys here for?"

Emilia-"The rest of the week."

Ondreaz-"Oh no shit, so are we. Anyway, I should get back to my room. I'm gonna try to talk to Tony and see if I can figure something out. Wish me luck!" He says with a chuckle while shutting the door.

-Emilia's POV-
I was very upset that Tony and Tayler has the audacity to disappoint me like that, knowing that I am confused on who I really like right now. It upsets me because I really thought I could trust Tony, and him doing that is just so upsetting to me, and I just wish that he could understand why Ondreaz and I were holding hands, I was just trying to figure out what I really won't right now. But after that, I don't think I could look at Tony or Tayler the same ever again. I just really hope they don't treat other people the same way they treated me tonight. I just wish I could've stood up for myself, but I didn't I was too nervous and didn't know what to say, so I just stayed silent.

Danielle-"Em, I'm so sorry that Tony did that to you. Nobody should ever be treated like that."

Emilia-"Yeah, it's just so upsetting because I thought I could trust Tony and he seemed like a genuine guy and I felt like we clicked, and I was just trying to figure things out.

Danielle-"Sometimes guys don't understand that girls have feelings too and they just take advantage of us and just think that's okay, but it's not and they don't understand that when they say stuff like that we take it to heart and don't forget about it."

Emilia-"It honestly hurt me bro like me and Tony were just starting to get close."

Danielle-"Honestly, I really do hope he apologizes and genuinely means it and understands that he hurt you."

Emilia-"I hope Ondreaz talks to him and Tony doesn't get really mad."

Danielle-"Well, if he REALLY does care about Em he will apologize to you and never say anything like that. But if he doesn't then I guess you guys weren't meant to be."

Emilia-"Yeah maybe you're right. Should I try texting him? Or wait to see if he texts me?"

Danielle-"Well if I were you, I would wait for him to text you first because you don't want him getting more mad then he already is."

Emilia-"Alright, well we should probably start going it sleep, it's almost 3AM."I yawn.

Danielle-"Oh wow your right haha, wait before we go to sleep I'm gonna post something on Insta.

-Danielle's POV-
I decide I should post something on Instagram about the situation.

                           -Danielle's POV-     I decide I should post something on Instagram about the situation

Liked by lilhuddy and 367,346 others.
daniellescott loving people is important, but knowing how to treat correctly them is more important. you never know who you can really trust, always stay true! <3
View all 2,100 comments
ameliezilber pretty girl <3
|daniellescott ily🥺
tonylopez_ you really trying to do something huh.
view all replies(592)
ondreazlopez 🖤🙏🏼
|damiellescott 💛💛
avani omg what happened
view all replies (17)
|daniellescott i'll snap you in the morning💛
lilhuddy much love towards you and em!
view all replies (56)
|daniellescott ily chase🥺🥺
jadenhossler i heard, so sorry. tell em wishing her luck with everything!! love you both🖤🖤
|daniellescott thank you j🥺🖤
nessabarrett everything is gonna be fixed soon! love you bb's💙
|daniellescott ly ness! <3
_________________________________

This chapter is a little bit shorter, and the next chapter is also going to be a little bit shorter. I may start making shorter chapters but I'm not sure yet lmao. Anyways , this chapter took a turn. Not what you were expecting right? Yeah alright the next chapter is only gonna get better hahah!