I'm hungry asf they need to come on.

I text Dave cause I don't like how he left and didn't say anything to me and plus i miss my mean teddy bear.

                                 Bestie💓

Why did you leave?
                                                             Read at 8:45

Bestie💓: cause I was aggravated

                                      Okay but you didn't even say bye to me you just left 🥺
                                                          Read at 8:58

Bestie💓:I just told you was aggravated what else you want me to say

                                                Okay David bye tf 🤨
                                                              Read at 9:03

I exited out of the message thread pissed, I didn't do anything to him and I understand that he was mad but damn if I'm talking to you trying to see what's wrong with you and you being mean to me, how do u think that makes me feel.

He probably laid up with some bitch anyway.

I really wanted to call him and go off on him but I know that it just my crazy hormones making me want to do that.

I heard the front door open and I up and walked out my room and down stairs to find everybody coming in "von got yo food"Xander said and I nodded my head walking outside finding von texting on his phone.

"Can I get my food"I yelled from the porch since he was all the way at the car "Yea it's right here"he said putting his phone in his back pocket and grabbing my food walking up to me.

"Thank you"I said grabbing the food from him and turning around walking back into the house "you welcome"he mumbled, I felt his eyes on my ass and I rolled my eyes walking back to to my room shutting and locking my room door.

Next morning

"Mommy I need to talk to you about sum"I said laying on her bed with my pillow between my legs "wat Chile" she said pausing the tv looking at me "okay so dave was telling me how I should move back home and finish my last semester here online"I looked at her and she just looked at me.

"And"she said and I sighed "and I thought about it and I would move back home but I just don't want to deal with any drama"I said and she laughed at me "girl I'm not gone tell you to move back home but promise me baby you staying out there is going to cause more drama then you staying home"she said and I nodded my head.

"I just wish my life was normal again"I said and she rubbed my back "I know baby but you can't change the past you just got to guide the future"she said and I nodded my head.

"There's another thing"I said and she smiled at me telling me to go on "I think I'm falling for Dave again"I said and she smiled at me "I already knew that"she said unpausing the tv and continued to watch the show "well how do you feel about that is that a good thing come on I need your advice"I said and she laughed.

"Aaliyah all I'm gone say is that you should follow your heart but don't get lost in love...love seems to make us dumb and I just don't want you to lose yourself over love okay baby"she smiled and I nodded my head.

"So I'm guessing your moving out of your apartment"she asked me and I pouted and nodded my head "Yea I don't know if I'm going to get a apartment out here or just bounce back and forth between you and my dad house"I said and she shrugged.

"It's whatever your comfortable with but I wouldn't stress over a apartment until your close to your due date like a month or two before"she said and I nodded my head.

I heard my phone ding and looked down and I saw that Dave texted me.

                                    Bestie💓

                                                Okay David bye tf🤨
                                                             Read at 9:03

                               Today 2:58pm

Bestie💓:Come outside

                                         Boy fuck you I'm not even at my pops house 🙄
Read at 3:00

Bestie💓:I know that smart ass now come outside before I come in there.

"You better take yo ass outside"my mama said looking all in my phone "dang all up in my sh-stuff"I corrected myself before getting out of the bed and throwing my jacket on and putting my slides on.

"I might be back"I said and she waved me off "bye lil girl"I laughed at her and walked out her room and went outside to find Dave car parked in front of the house.

"Can't fuckin stand him"I said when I heard loud music coming from his car,I walked to the car and got in.

"Hey"i said looking at him and he had low red eyes "you high"I asked him and he shook his head "Nawl back up"he said when I tried to reach for his face "what I can't touch you now"I said and he shook his head "Nawl ma not like that" he said chuckling but I ain't find shit funny.

"You hungry"he asked me and shook my head no "no I just ate I want to take a nap"I yawned leaning back in his seat "ight bet"he pulled off and we drove to his house.

"I haven't been here in a minute"I said looking at the outside of his house it looks the same and I see he still keeps the yard nice like I told him along time ago.

"Yea it's been a minute huh"he said and I got out the car following him to the door, he opened the door and I walked straight into his room getting in the bed "Dave come on I'm sleepy"I whined.

"Hold on let me take off my clothes"he took his shirt off and pants and left him in only his boxers ,I watched him as he got in the bed with me "I miss you"i mumbled climbing on top of him and laying my head on his chest.

"I miss you too Liyah"he said rubbing my back "no Dave I miss YOU I miss us"I said and it was quiet for a minute "you just sleepy go to sleep Liyah"he said and I sat up "no I'm for real I miss you and me"I said and he smiled up at me.

"You for real"he asked me and I I blushed and nodded my head "can I get a kiss"I asked him and he grabbed me by my neck and pulled me into him "we gone try this again"he asked me and I nodded my head "Yea"I bit my lip looking into his eyes.

"I love you Aaliyah"I smiled and pecked his lips "I love you to David"...