Chapter 1- The Brits

I ride in the limo with my manager D'Maracus, my publicist Freda, Louis as we are on a date AS FRIENDS, and Louis's manager and publicist and our personal body guards. Recently some rumors have been coming up that me and Louis are dating but that is so untrue as Louis is married to Eleanor. If Eleanor was here this would clear the rumors but she couldn't be here and Louis didn't want to go alone so I offered to come.

We step out the limo and everyone takes a look at me in my dress and Louis in his tux.

We walk the red carpet and head inside

We walk the red carpet and head inside. The performances were amazing and I had won an award so far. Right now I'm preforming my latest song and so far nailing every note. When the song comes to end, the audience claps and cheers. As I scanned the crowd I noticed something. Oh. My. Gosh. That's Harry Styles.

Freda noticed my panic and amazement so she made a hand movement that meant for me to get off stage. She then ran backstage along with D'Marcus. I could hardly breathe. Harry Styles just watched my preformance! HARRY STYLES!

"OH MY GOSH! THAT-THAT-THAT-THATWASHARRYSTYLES!" I say in shock.

Freda chuckles a bit. "I know dear, calm down though you cannot go out there acting like this haha." She says. I calm down a bit.

The rest of the show, I could not take my eyes of him. Oh my gosh he's so handsome! When the show ended we head to the after party.

Since I still cannot drink I didn't have that much fun. I decided just to have some water. It was good for my voice anyway. Me and Louis started talking a bit.

"So like I was try-" He had cut himself off and I was confused.

"Um Louis?" I asked then o noticed that he was looking behind me and so I looked and he was looking at Harry. His bandmate. (AU: I obviously know that lol) I have no idea why but I mean they were best friends.

"Louis why do you keep staring at Harry?" I ask.
He broke his gaze of him. "I just didn't know he was hear and it's been so long since we've even seen each or talked for that matter." Ohhhhh that's why.

"Let's go talk to him then." I say.

"No Em, let's not bother hi- Hey Harry!" I  turn around and see Harry is right behind me.

"Hey mate, it's been soooooo long. Ages." Harry says grinning.

"Yea it has." Louis says. They hug.

"And this must be the lovely Emily Ragsdale! You did amazing up there love." Harry says as he hugs me next.

"Thanks Harry. I absolutely love you I'm a huge fan." I say as I smile nervously.

"Aren't you two dating?" Harry ask.

"Oh no. Heck Louis is married to Eleanor!" I say.

"Oh so old Lou finally tied the knot haha." Harry says and smiles.

"Haha yea we are happily married and El is pregnant but we haven't told anyone yet. Emily is going to be the child's God mother though." Louis says.

"Wow. That's awsome Lou congratulations." Harry says.

"Thanks mate. Don't tell anyone ok." Louis says.

"I won't promise." Harry says.

As the night goes on, the after party gets a bit to ruff for me so I go home.

The next morning, I wake up to let my dogs out and then I get a phone call from D'Marcus.

"Hello." I say

"Hey Emily. How was last night?" D'Marcus says over the phone.

"It was pretty good but I left early because it got a bit to ruff."

"Yea I get it. Hey I got an email from someone's manager and they said that they are Harry Styles manager and that Harry wants to try and collaborate with you."

The world stop as he said that.