"Fucking-" I whispered before my hands were being ripped away from the mysterious man, and I was being tossed to the floor. I felt a sharp kick on my side, 'oof' I groaned.

"Your coming with us.." The man hissed in my ear, and I sighed, from where I lay my head pressed against the floor I looked up at the man. He was staring down at me, standing next to the officer. I was being pulled away when the officer spoke to him.

"Are you okay Mr. Hale? Your mothers been looking for you" and I smirked, calling out as they pulled me away.

"I am very much eager to see you tomorrow evening Mr. Hale, in the dinning room" and the man only looked away, that beautiful blush arising.

---

"Well, well.." Stiles smirked, as he walked down the upper decks. He was just talking a daily stroll, doing some sketching, subconsciously drawing the women who sunbathed on the sun chairs. He was walking towards his usual spot, when he noticed Derek.

"Well hello lovely" he smirked, stepping up to him.

Derek heard the familiar voice, and smirked a little, not removing his glasses.

"It's good to see you stiles" he said, trying to restrain the blush, that Stiles was obsessed with since that night.

"Are your parents around?" He asked, looking around, and Derek shook his head patting the seat beside him. Ever since the dinner, Stiles and Derek had been sneaking around, since clearly Derek's mother didn't enjoy the presence of Stiles after the great amount of sarcasm he dropped on her that night.

"Nope" as he soaked in the sun of the Caribbean Sea.

"What are you doing out here Derek?" He said, taking a spot on the unoccupied chair beside his crush. Derek sat up, and took off his sunglasses and looked back at stiles, so was smirking up at him.

"That's the stupidest question I've ever heard you say yet" he said, and Stiles only laughed and sat up, the laugh made Derek smile. They laughed for a bit, until Stiles stopped and sat up a bit, now remembering the question he's been wanting to ask.

"So, I was wondering if I could as you a question" he said slowly, picking at the paper on his sketch book. Derek realized the serious, nervousness in his tone, and listened.

"Go ahead Stiles .." He said, giving him a reassuring smile. Stiles have him a small one, but looked out towards the ocean. They were crossing over the Atlantic now, passing by the Caribbean, so it was hot, maybe he would do it...

"I wanted to know if I could draw you..." He mumbled, bitting his bottom lip, looking at Derek.

Derek gave him a smile, and nodded.

"That's cool, why are you so nervous?" He said, not understanding stiles was only drawing him, nothing to bad. Right?

"That's the thing Derek ... I was wondering, if maybe I could, if possibly you wouldn't might.." He stumbled, taking a deep breath before speeding out ..

"Ifmaybeyouwouldmodleformebutdoingitwithoutyourclothes" He rushed, and Derek gave him a look.

"Stiles, are you serious? No one would understand what you just said" he rolled his eyes, but stiles groaned and looked down.

"I wanted you to pose for me while being naked" and Derek was at a lost for words. Stiles sighed, and looked up, and began to stand up.

"I knew it was a tough shot, but ya know what they say, worth a try right?" He said, trying to joke about it. He stood up, and Derek watched him,