Destruction: Chapter 60

En başından başla

He immediately phoned his assistant Mathew. After a few minutes, there was a huge headlines in TV screen that a terrible bomb blast happened in an abandoned part of Russia where illegal activities were used to take place.

"Welcome Zan Jin," Mingjue smirked. "I hope you will like this present."

"Mingjue!? You did this?" Yu Bin asked.

"Of course!" Mingjue smiled. "He dared to establish his empire in the most illegal place, how can I allow him to do that!? I may be a mafia but I don't follow illegal business beyond limit."

"That's our Mingjue." Yu Bin patted him. "What's next plan boss?"

"Destroying Zan Jin's mafia in the USA and London," Mingjue said in a cold voice.

"So you want to destroy his empire in front of his eyes!?" Zhan arched his brow.

"Of course," Mingjue said. "Just see what I am doing." Mingjue focussed on his laptop and he did some work on it. After a few minutes, he removed his hands from the laptop and rested his head on the couch. "All done. Just wait and watch what happens to Zan Jin. You guys are returning the day after tomorrow right? By the time you reach Beijing, Zan Jin will have nothing more than that mere Zan Groups business."

"Mingjue ah Mingjue, how can I show my gratitude to you?" Zhan chuckled amusingly.

"Sean Xiao Zhan, if you want to show me gratitude, please make this dumb headed police officer couple with Bowen," Mingjue said pointing his hand at Yu Bin.

"Ah! Why me again!?" Yu Bin said.

Zhan smiled and shook his head. Suddenly his eyes fell on Mingjue's laptop where the timer was set. Zhan narrowed his eyes to realize what's going on but didn't succeed.

"Mingjue, what that?" Zhan asked pointing towards the laptop screen.

Mingjue's lips curved into an evil smile. "5...4...3...2...1...and BOOM!" Mingjue smiled and looked at Zhan. "Xiao Zhan, ask your fiance about the condition in London."

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Zan Jin was smiling like an idiot looking at the picture of a ring that Zhan had sent him a few minutes ago.

"Finally, we are going to get married." Zan Jin smiled. "I love you so much, Zhan. I don't want you to become weak. That's why I am doing all this. I know after our engagement you will take the responsibility of Xiao Groups. I am sure you will need support, so I am forming a huge mafia team for you."

As Zan Jin was lost in his thoughts, suddenly a man came running by.

"Boss, boss."

"What happened Andrews?" Zan Jin asked, staring at the phone.

"That place where we were going to set up our most important branch in Russia got exploded."

"What!?" Zan Jin looked at him with wide eyes.