2️⃣0️⃣ Truth Spills Out

Start from the beginning

"I know that's yo Bestfriend and all, but you gotta know when to stop taking her side. She was in the wrong" I rubbed her hand. "And she grown, she should know she was wrong fa that".

"And you wanna know sum?" I asked her.

"What?"

"Remember back when we had first started fuckin' with each other and I found out about that shit at the mall with you and Boomer?" I asked.

She thought about it . . .

Flashback * (Chapter 9 of Infatuated)

"Bee, what the fuck happened bra?" I asked.

"Ra, look, Joe had took my phone and I forgot to delete our messages before I gave it to him. He showed Kentrell and Kentrell got pissed and now he on his way down here. I swear ian tell him and I'm sorry. I forgot." She said, sitting down.

I groaned. "I do not feel like hearing his mouth. He acting like I fucked him or sum. Calling me a hoe? He got me fucked up"

Flashback ended *

"Yeah, why?" She asked, curious.

"Joe ain' take her phone and read shit. Belizean showed me the messages herself" I said.

Alexis looked shocked. "Are you dead ass?"

"Why you never told me this?" She added.

"Cause Ian think it was that serious but now I see why. She sneaky"

She just sat there in a daze.

"Why ever since we moved, everybody showing their true colors?" She asked, looking at me.

"Fuck these people. That's supposed ta be yo whole bestfriend and she ratted you out" I shook my head.

"Why would she do that? Not saying like, I didn't want you to find out but-"

"I know what you mean. She prolly got jealous, thinking y'all was fuckin' with each other onna low"

The door swung open and KD came in with Kamaya walking in in front of him. She had icing all over her face.

"Nig- what you feed my baby?" I asked, walking to pick her up. She cheesed.

"Gave her a cupcake" KD shrugged.

"It's like 12 in the afternoon. She finna be on a sugar rush now" Alexis face palmed herself.

"Ian lyin. You gon' be the one to stay up with her all night since you steady giving her sweet shit" I said.

"She don't like y'all ass anyway. She love uncle KD, ain't that right?" He asked Kamaya.

"Kitty" she dragged then reached back out for him and he took her.

Nigga really got MY child wrapped around his finger.

"It's okay. Cause when you leave, she gon' be daddy's girl again" I mugged him. He waved me off then went right back out the door.

I turned around to look at Alexis.

"That's yo friend. Don't look at me" she said, chuckling.

"And that's yo bEsTfRiEnD, so" I said, trailing off.

"Beenie, I'm sorry. I don't know how many times you want me to apologize" I heard Belizean say.

"Ahh, here we go. Let's listen" I said, sitting beside Alexis. Belizean and Three's room was right next door so you could hear almost everything in that bitch.