I Glimpse Of Sabiha

Monday :
On hearing azan (call for prayers for Muslims) sabiha immediately wake up from her bed that was not actually a bed but a piece of old carpet set over floor with a hard pillow over it and a thin sheet of cloth which was the only source of warmth for her in the shivering night of December. But it doesn't effect her anymore. She is used to it. She has faced much more harsh treatments of fate than sleeping on floor. Life was never a bed of roses for her not even now.
Living with her taya Abu (uncle /fathers brother) was not her choice but she has no where to go, no one to look up. They were her only realitives. And after the death of her parents in a horrible accident, 14 years old sabiha was left with the only way to live with her taya abu(uncle) and tayi ammi(aunty). They were not in good terms with sabiha's parents but she had no other choice to live with them as it was a order of her amma jaan(grandmother).

On hearing azan, she always feel peaceful. As for her Allah is always watching her, and He never ever do injustice with anyone. Even she is thankful to God for the piece of carpet and rough pillow, as its enough for her as long as she is surviving with it. She never complained about anything in her life to anyone. But the reality is to whom should she complain?... No one is there to hear her except her amma jaan (granni).
After azan she went in washroom to do wadu (ablution) and after coming out she spred a jaya namaz (prayer mat) on floor. In white shalwar kameez(dress in Asia) and white dupatta (scarf) she was looking simple yet so innocent and pure.
In front of her creator her Rub her Allah, she was away from this worldly thoughts and desires. Only her Rub was there to witness her tears falling in sajdah (an act in prayer)... She her self does not know the reason of her tears but she always feel relieved after it.... But Allah knows what is in ur heart and what ur heart needs..

''there is relief after every hardship''
(Quran)
'' Allah does not burden a soul more than it can bear''
(Quran)