15) Secret revealed

Começar do início

He said coming close towards her face ...touching her ears with his lips ," Now who was staring at me , h?

Khushi was breathing fast with this proximity .

Aman cleared his throat making them come out of their la la land.

Khushi pushed Arnav seeing Aman and Payal closing their eyes with their hands.

"Aman , i think we should not come to dinner, why we interrupt our best friends in their romance lets go" Payal said teasing both of them .and held Aman hand and was going to go.

"Payu , there is nothing like that."Khushi said and went towards her and dragged her to exit of the house.

Arnav smiled ....Aman was also happy seeing Arnav smiling...they also went out...

They got in the car...In different cars..as Aman had brought his own car...so Payal and Aman in one and Arnav and Khushi in one...Arnav and Khushi didn't talk in the car as Khushi was talking to their one of the client on phone..Arnav was irritated with it but didn't said it... They went to their favourite restaurant beauty orchid ....Whenever they meet in lucknow they come here always for once.

Arnav had booked a table for four ,they sat, Khushi and Arnav beside each other and Payal and Aman beside each other.

Atmosphere was romantic in the hotel, few couples were dancing on the dance floor.

Waiter came and took orders ...while they were talking to each other enjoying each others company after a long time.

Suddenly Khushi stood and took Arnav's hand and said ," Arnavji,let's dance...please."
Arnav smiled and went with her.
But while going Khushi said to Payal and Aman who were sitting getting bore with this married couple," what will you do sitting here, you too come for dance guys.

Arnav Khushi went to dance floor and Arnav kept his hand on her waist and she kept her hand on his shoulder and other hands holding each other hand.and started dancing .

Arnav and Khushi were dancing...Khushi was very happy...and smiling to the fullest...Arnav was just staring at her.

Aman and Payal both also came to dance floor, Payal was little hesitate but Aman made a her comfortable with friendship talk.

Khushi was surprised seeing this changed Arnav, she thought Arnav will take more time to come out of sheetal zone but he is moving on fast from her.

Arnav said in her ears seeing her lost," Khushi what are you thinking...You are with your Husband here..then about whom are you thinking." he teased her saying this.

Khushi saw her mischievious eyes and said," about whom i will think leaving you, i love you and i always think about you only, you are my life Arnavji." she is getting serious now.

They were staring at each other,when Aman came to them and said," Food is served... lets eat yar i am very hungry.

They laughed at this and went to their table...They ate the food...talking to each other..When they were almost done..

Payal was sitting their little lost in herself, Khushi shook her asking what happend.

"Nothing, just thinking about papa he is going to retire after 6 months and he is constantly talking about my marraige only".she said looking Aman.

Aman was sweating with tension...he was in pain...

Hearing this Khushi looked at Arnav...their eyes locked..
And Khushi remembered...what Arnav had told her...today when they had reached home after Khushi's shopping.

Flashback

They were in their room...Khushi was choosing the jewellery with her saree which she will wear at dinner...

When Arnav who was lost in his thoughts...came to senses after thinking a lot
asked her," Khushi I don't know why but I am thinking that Aman somewhere likes Payal you know more than friendship....And i think Payal also likes him.. Did Aman or Payal told you anything about it.?."

Khushi got shocked....She said," no one told me anything...But I also observed...both are very close to each other."

Arnav was little surprised as Payal didnt told her anything about her feelings towards Aman...He thought Payal would have told her...

"Really...she didn't told you about her feelings...i thought you both share everything with each other.." Arnav said pulling her leg.

"Oh..really...i also thought that bhai share everything with you then why didn't he tell you."Khushi said encountering.

" Even thought he didn't told me his feelings but i can see in his eyes..in his behaviour..i had seen how he gets happy when Payal come here...After all i am his brother." Arnav said smiling.

" But this wrong Arnavji...They hide their feelings from us...i am very upset with them..."Khushi said getting upset.

" Don't worry Khushi...today we will talk to them about this..Let's see if we are right about their feelings." Arnav said to Khushi.

Back to present

Khushi signalled Arnav to say something mischieviously..

Arnav said with mischieviousness ,"Payal..uncle is right at his place...He is worried for your life...You know what..i have chosen a boy for you...I will be very happy if uncle will say yes for that boy...he is perfect for you."

Aman and Payal was shocked hearing this....Arnav was looking at Payal smiling ...Payal fake smiled at him...Khushi was trying to control her laugh hearing this...Aman was beating Arnav in his mind and Payal was just staring at Aman with pain..

Arnav said seeing Aman and Payal reaction to this information," Don't worry guys...please don't start crying now...Payal the boy i have chosen for you is.. my best friend,..my brother and his name is Aman mathur...who is now hitting me very much in his mind thinking that i am getting Payal marry to someone else."

"What!" Aman and Payal exclaimed looking at him .

"We know that you both like each other...I think you are worried about uncle but don't take tension about him..he will surely say yes..." he said shocking them.

Aman and Payal looked at each other....Khushi said breaking their eye lock'" You both didn't tell me anything...I am very upset with you both.."

Next update available on inkitt..

Please vote...comment and share..