Revelation(2): Chapter 59

Começar do início

"But dad! You know I love Zhan." Yibo looked at his father with disbelief in his eyes.

"At least you should know the name of the CEO, Yibo."

"No!" Yibo stood up. "I don't want to know the name of that fucking CEO or whatever. I won't marry him."

"Yibo!" Mr. Wang raised his voice. "It's not an option but compulsory. You have to marry him. He already invested huge shares in other branches of Wang Corporation which are under me. Marrying him will increase our bond with that Company. And you are marrying him. It's the final word. Your engagement will happen after 2 weeks, on the same date and same location as Zhan's engagement but after him. Zhan already told me to announce your engagement."

Saying so Wang Lian left the room, leaving Wang Yibo alone. Yibo was still in shock. He looked at the door emotionlessly.

"Am I really going to marry someone else?!" Yibo voice sounded low as whisper. "How is it possible? Did really Zhan say this!? How?! No...no way! He told me to have trust in his love. Is he taking back his words now!? No..." Yibo cried.

After crying for hours, Yibo stopped crying. He stood up in his position and looked at Zhan's picture on his phone.

"Xiao Zhan, if I won't have you then I won't let others have you. Just wait and watch. I won't let you marry Zan Jin. As for engagement, you can do whatever you want. But I won't let you marry him. I will kidnap you, tie to the bed and punish you mercilessly that even if you beg for mercy, I won't look at you."

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

*after 18 days, almost towards the end of 3 weeks*

Zhan was sitting on his bed, staring at Yibo's picture on his phone screen.

"Your smile...I miss it the most Yibo. I am sorry that I made you cry. I have no other option, I am so sorry Yibo." Zhan closed his eyes, allows tears to escape freely from his eyes.

"Zhan!" Yu Bin's voice pulled Zhan from his daze. He quickly wiped his tears and looked at Yu Bin.

"What happened?" Zhan asked as he walked towards Yu Bin.

"Mingjue got all information about Zan Jin." Yu Bin said excitedly.

"What!?" Zhan exclaimed, "let's go!"

Zhan and Yu Bin ran downstairs to find Mingjue sitting on the couch while he was talking to someone.

"Mingjue." Zhan joined Mingjue on the couch. "What information did you get?"

"I never thought that Zan Jin could be this dangerous!" Mingjue said brushing the bridge of his nose. "Zhan, do you know Guang Yao?"

"Yes, of course" Zhan nodded casually. "Isn't he one of the most dreaded mafia leader of London?"