Don't pick up that phone!

Sup dudez how are you... I've got nothing else to say.

Continue...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lauren P.O.V

Shit!

"Hang on, calm down. There's a perfectly logical explanation for this." I try to reason.

"Really? A logical reason to why you snuck into my house in an orange jumpsuit, Lauren?" She asked shocking me.

"You know me?" I asked.

"No, stupid, you're on the news as an escaped convict." She answered.

That makes sense.

"Now get away from the window while I find you some clothes." She told me.

"Why are you helping me?" I asked her unsure.

"I'm not helping you. If I saw the news, then my neighbors did too. So if they happen to see a brunette in an orange jumpsuit I could go away for harboring a fugitive." She concluded.

"But isn't that what you're doing?" I asked to clarify.

"Yes but if I just kick you out they'll still see the jumpsuit and assume things." She answered. "At least now you won't be as... Bright."

"So you're only doing this to help yourself?" I asked.

"Yes, now shut up or I will call someone." She promised.

"I could kill you ya know?" I said threateningly

"Wonderful!" She said reaching for a phone.

Well that was conveniently placed

"Wait! Don't pick up that phone, stranger!" I pleaded.

"Okay first  of all I was gonna call my bestfriend and cancel our plans since I finally have a reason. And second my name is Y/N."

Nice name

"Thanks"

"Wait what?" I had to double take.

"You said that out loud, genius." She said plainly. "Oh hey babes I just wanted to tell you I won't be able to make it."

She stopped to let her friend talk.

"No!No! I really wanted to go out with you but something... came up." She glanced at me for a moment and looked away.

'Go out?' I mouthed.

'She asked me out to dinner and I didn't want to be rude.' She mouthed back making me chuckle lightly, but I felt this weird pang in my chest.

"Umm... reschedule?... sureeeee maybe next week?" She asked

Or y'know never.

Jesus I sound like a jealous girlfriend.

"Come over?"

I swear I'll kill her.

'No. No. No.' I mouthed with wide eyes.

"Sorry I was about to take a shower... No you still can't come over." She said sounding really annoyed.

I could feel my eye twitching I could go to prison... again.

'If she comes over I'll have to kill her' I told her making her nod quickly.

"You really can't come over... NO NO NO- fuck" she breathed out.

"That was eventful, where do you keep your knives?" I said with a smile.