School.

As I pull into the school I already see people acting crazy. After parking, two girls start walking towards me "hi! I'm Hannah and this is Claire! You must be new here?" "Hi I'm Vinna Paige and yeah I just moved here a few weeks ago." "Well welcome to Georgia!" Claire said. Hannah had strawberry blonde hair with green eyes and Claire had brown hair with blue eyes. They got lucky with eye colors, I got stuck with poop brown. "Alright it's time to get to class" Claire said "good idea" I chuckle. As we start heading to class I notice they were following behind me maybe they have the same class as me? I walk in to see a male history teacher he looks old and grouchy. "Vinna Paige!" Hannah yells from across the class as she comes to sit next to me "looks like we have the same class" she smiled. Class went by surprisingly fast, the teacher wasn't grouchy at all in fact, he was super funny. I started heading to my locker which was all the way in the back yay more walking. Right before I get to it a boy runs into me "watch where you're going would ya!" He yelled "actually you ran into me so watch where you're going." I said "excuse me" he said back "you're excused" I say. He scoffs. Then they walk away, he had black hair and brown eyes. He looked like the typical bad boy. After gathering my books I head to class and sit down at an empty desk waiting for my partner to come. "That was pretty cool what you did back there" he said as he sat down. I looked up to see who it was, great it was one of those boys. This one has freckles, green eyes, and curly brown hair. Not going to lie he was pretty cute "thanks" I say "My name is William, what's yours?" He asked "Vinna Paige" I say "well ain't that unique" I laughed. Dang everybody has such strong accents here. This class also went by fast. William wouldnt stop joking around, but he seems like a pretty cool guy. All the other classes went by fast. When I got to lunch I heard Hannah yell my name "Vinna Paige!!" As she ran to be and grabbed my hand then quickly led me through the crowds; to get to their table filled with other girls. "Meet Emma and Anna. They're sisters and amber." Hannah said "hi guys" I say while slowly sitting down "hi" they say. Emma and Anna both have blonde hair and blue eyes. Amber has red hair and green eyes. Claire looked at me "how's school so far?" She asked. "It's good, some boys ran into me though and tried to act all cool. Ones in my biology class, his name is William." I say. "ah yes the popular boys" amber goes on "you best stay away from them before they use you." They all laughed. "They will, but William is the new one in the group. He hasn't dated anyone yet." Anna says "Yet" Emma laughs. After lunch I headed to my last class. It went by pretty fast, nothing interesting though. After getting home I talk to mom about my day before heading upstairs to take a nap.