"Okay, you said it yourself. If you don't want them anymore, I am going to take them away."

"I don't want them anymore. You can have them all."

"Don't ask for them back once I've taken them away." As she was talking, the woman had already swiftly taken the two large bags from Su Ran along with all the shoe boxes outside the door.

The crowd, "......"

After a while, the crowd finally dispersed outside of Su Ran's apartment and they started gossiping about her in a low voice all over again.

"What was wrong with that woman? She just threw away so much of her stuff."

"I don't know. Maybe she has lost her mind."

"Maybe she's getting ready to pull a disappearing act. Didn't you see those loan shark guys last night? They all looked so vicious!"

"Exactly. I say, Da Bao's Grandma, why do you want that woman's used stuff?"

"She might have a lot of stuff, but none of them are good stuff. You've seen her normal cheap style. Why did you take her old clothes? You can't even cut them up and make shoes out of them."

"Exactly, my Qianwen said her Louis Vuitton purses are all knock offs. And not even the high end ones at that. They're all the lowest types of knockoffs."

"Aye, I am not keeping them for myself. My sister is back in the village. I am going to give these to her daughter to sell. Even if they bring in $10 or $20, it's still money, right?

"Plus, they might look like trash to us, but they might still be in style somewhere else."

-

"Oh, so you can do that huh...?" Listening to what the women were saying as they walked away, Su Ran felt that she had just lost out on a ton of money.

As she thought about that regretfully, she went back inside the apartment and started to clean up her appearance.

Ten minutes later, Su Ran walked past Da Bao's grandma without any makeup on. Da Bao's grandma almost didn't recognize the neighbor that has been living on the same floor as her for the last few years.

"You? Oh? Su, Su Ran? You are on your way out?" After all, she had just taken a bunch of her stuff just a few minutes ago. Now that she realized this was Su Ran, it'd be quite awkward for her to not at least greet Su Ran.

"Yes, on my way out."

***

"Someone who works night went out so early in the day time? The sun will be rising from the West. With her new style of clothes on, it looked like she had completely changed into a different set of skin," grumbled Da Bao's grandma after Su Ran had walked out of ear shot.

Su Ran tied her hair back into a ponytail today. She had no makeup on and also didn't try to hide the scar on her forehead like the original owner normally would. She had on the same outfit from yesterday and also a pair of white sneakers.

Almost all of the original owner's shoes were over 10 centimeters "work style" stilettos, with an occasional pair over 15 centimeters. This pair of sneakers that had been washed so many times that it was starting to turn white obviously didn't belong to "Su Ran".

If they didn't belong to Su Ran, then they must belong to Su Han.

When Su Han left home, he only brought with him his book bag and the clothes that he had on him and nothing else. Su Ran figured this pair of shoes were left behind from then.

Having lived with "Su Ran" for over ten years, Su Han still possessed very little. Whatever he had left behind, would not have been noticed amidst the original owner's massive amount of stuff.