Revelation(1): Chapter 58

Start from the beginning

"Mn."

After the phone call, Zhan was smiling like an idiot recalling Wang Corporation's progression.

"Zhan, why are you smiling like an idiot?" Mingjue asked, watching his friend.

"Nothing." Zhan smiled. "I am just happy that my Yibo is becoming strong day by day."

"Zhan, at least you should have told to Yibo about this plan." Yu Bin said drinking his cold coffee.

"No Yu Bin." Zhan shook his head. "You don't know how stubborn he can be. He is even more stubborn than me. If I have told him about my plans, then he would surely come to Russia by any means. See, he doesn't know my whereabouts, still, he is trying to reach me."

"Tch." Mingjue rolled his eyes. "You guys should have worked together. You are too timid Zhan."

"I know." Zhan sighed and rested his head on the back of the seat. "I am really timid. I cannot afford to lose my Yibo. Initially, I thought of working together. But the way Meng Yao put our lives in danger in the forest, especially Yibo's, I don't dare to take that risk." Zhan closed his eyes and took a deep breath. "I even didn't inform my shijie about this. If she knows about my plan, she will surely come to help me. I don't want them in trouble. Zan Jin is far more dangerous than I expected. He caused the accident to my Shijie, put Yibo's life in danger, targeted Hao Xuan and me, tried to kidnap Jiyang - how long can I pretend not to see these things? Because of me, they are facing troubles. That's why I took this decision of taking care of things all by myself, without involving them."

"Zhan, why do you always act so selfless? Cannot you act selfish sometimes and hide Yibo in your arms?" Mingjue's voice was filled with concern.

"I wish I could do that Mingjue." Zhan smiled while a guilt was clear in his smile. "But I am too afraid to lose him. First I need to solve all the problems and then I will hide him forever in my arms."

"I suddenly feel like I should find someone for me." Yu Bin looked at Zhan like a lovesick cat.

"I need to talk to Uncle Wang. Excuse me for a bit." Zhan said and retired to his room. Then he called Yibo's father.

"Hello, Uncle Wang, it's Xiao Zhan."

"How are you, my child? Is everything okay?"

"Uncle, how is Yibo doing? Is he fine? Is he taking his meals properly?"

"Calm down a bit Zhan." Yibo's father chuckled. "He remains busy throughout the day at work. He barely has time to talk to me."

"It's all because of me." Zhan sighed.

"No Zhan. Don't blame yourself. What you did is for our good. Yibo is showing progression. If he progresses in this way then within 3 weeks he can take the responsibility of Wang Corporation and become CEO."

"I am really happy to know that Wang Corporation is now capturing 2ne position in business. I wish I could tell Yibo how happy I am."

"Zhan, what about you? Are you okay?"