Not Saying Goodbye Just Yet.

• Dedicated to Giselle

I Walk Nicole to class since it's just a couple of feet away from the gym. 

" Have fun in your favorite subject!" I Yell out

She turns around & gives me the F U sign

" I Love you too!" I yell back

I head on over to the locker rooms & see Melinda, it didn't even take us 2 seconds to Start Yelling out each others name.

" OMG! How was your summer!? Awh I Missed you guys so much!" She screams as she hugs me in a tight bear hug.

" Woah Calm down there, My Summer was Awesome & I Missed you too!" I Tell Her.

"Great! You know I Have a feeling this is gonna be an awesome year!" she says.

* * * *

Lunch time already

I Look For Nicole with Melinda by my side, We spot her talking to none other then Johnny. 

"Johnny Stop Kicking Me!" She yells at him, But wow what a surprise, he doesnt. he just has the biggest smirk on his face. 

Me & Melinda make our way over and took Johnny by surprise. 

"Ouch That hurt!" He Yelled at us. 

" Then Dont mess with Our Nikki!" Me & Melinda Say at the same time, earning a glare from Johnny, who turned to Nicole and then just left. 

Nicole, who sighs, " Is he cute or What?!" She says

" I'd Say 'or what' " I tell her.

" Oh Please Sophie! Don't get mad!" Says Melinda

" Im Not mad, I Just speak the truth." 

"Well the truth to you might be a lie to Nikki."

" Ughh, your right." 

" Ok then, now that we have that done with, How has your Guy's Day Been So far?"

" Well, Me & Johnny have started a kicking war! How Adorable right?"

"Very" I Say Sarcastically. " Well its Already lunch & I Havent seen Alexavier, not that I want to see him bu- Oh who am I Kidding!? Im Dying to see him!" 

And with that said, Guess who was right behind me?

"Hey Sophie, How are you?" Alexavier says.

Oh God, Just kill me right now.

" Im Great!" I say with the fakest smile. " And you?"

" Well Im Good. How was your summer?"

" Oh My Summer, it was Unbelievable! It was just Awesome! Now I Dont Want to be rude here, but why exactly are you talking to me? I Thought we were done?" I can tell Alexavier is a little hurt by his facial expression. Thats Odd.

"Well just wanted to catch up with old friends"

" Old Friends?" I asked him in disbelief.

"Well, Sophie theres no easy way too put this but-"

"Alexavier! Babe, Awh I Missed you so much!" Great, the whore of Alexaviers 'Best Friend', Ashley

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you Liked itt! Hahh, Dont forget too comment & Vote! :D