TenTen X Male Reader

Mulai dari awal

TenTen: What did you want to talk about (Y/N)?

(Y/N): Well, about the whole Neji situation.

TenTen flinched and tears started to come out of her eyes again.

TenTen: Y-Yea what about it?

(Y/N): Well, I wanted to see if you wanted to go out and do something. Y'know, to get your mind off of things.

TenTen: Well, I wouldn't mind. It wouldn't hurt to take a walk...

(Y/N) smiled and patted her on the back and they both went out the door onto the streets.

TenTen Thoughts: I forgot about how intoxicating his smile is...

Timeskip

(Y/N) and TenTen were now at the kanal, they had been walking in silence for about 5 minutes and (Y/N) finally spoke up.

(Y/N): How have you been?

TenTen: I've been... Good

He looked at TenTen in a very questioning look and raised his eyebrows.

(Y/N): Y'know, you can tell me anything right? We used to be best friends.

TenTen looked up towards (Y/N) and her eyes started to water. She put her hands up to her face and started crying.

TenTen: I've been horrible! Ever since Neji died I've been sad, sadder than I've ever been in my life! I just can't take it anymore...

(Y/N) hugged TenTen and she tensed up. (Y/N) thought he did something wrong and was about to let go but she relaxed and put her head into his chest.

He started stroking her hair, cooing her to calm her down and it started to work. She started to stop crying and looked up to (Y/N) with her eyes still red, but her tears were gone

TenTen: Thanks alot (Y/N), I just don't know what I'm gonna do...

(Y/N): I'll help you figure out what to do then, just like old times.

TenTen: Thank you... I've said said it before but I'll say it again. Thank you.

(Y/N): You're welcome.

Timeskip: 1 Year

It's been one year since (Y/N) decided to help TenTen and they've both been happy. She seemed happier than when she was with Neji. 

The rest of their peers had kids or wife's. Even Naruto and Hinata had gotten together.

Here we see the 2 Shinobi at TenTen's apartment, both watching the newly implemented TV.

(Y/N): Hey TenTen.

TenTen: Yea?

(Y/N): I love you.

She had stood up, madly blushing with her hands on her hips staring at (Y/N) furiously.

(Y/N): Woah! What's with the glare? Did I do something wrong?

TenTen: I wanted you to say something like that when it was the right situation! Not watching TV idiot!

(Y/N) sheepishly rubbed the back of his head, he stood up and walked over to TenTen but since he was tall, (Y/N) towered over her.

He put his hands around her waist and pulled her closer. TenTen blushed again, though, she wasn't denying it.

(Y/N) Leaned down and he put her chin up with one hand while the other was holding her.

He leaned down and finally, after so long, connected his lips with hers. She kissed back and they fought over control. They only need to separate for Oxygen.

As they separated, they looked at each other's eyes during the entire time.

(Y/N): I've wanted to do that for so long.

TenTen looked down at the floor. And hugged (Y/N) tighter.

TenTen: I-I'm so sorry I left you for Neji (Y/N), I should have never left you. I love you, even if you didn't confess in a romantic way.

They both laughed as they continued to kiss again, this time being more rough. They stopped again for Oxygen and (Y/N) spoke up.

(Y/N): Let's take this to your room. Shall we?

TenTen blushed and looked away.

TenTen: Y-Yea.

Timeskip: 1 Year

A lot of things had happened in one year. One of them was TenTen being pregnant.

She got pregnant after (Y/N) had confessed to her. And right now, they were at the hospital.

The couple was in their room watching TV as TenTen went into labor, (Y/N) rushed her to the hospital and that's where they are right now.

She had her hair down cause (Y/N) had told her that she looked more beautiful with it down, of course she listened to him.

Right now the nurse was helping TenTen was going into labor.

Nurse: Push!!!

TenTen was screaming as (Y/N) held her hand, she squeezed tighter as she let out one final screen as a baby boy came out, he had brown hair and (E/C) eyes.

Nurse: It's a boy!

The nurse held the boy in her hands as she walked over to TenTen, she held her arms out as the nurse put him in her hands.

TenTen: Hey (S/N), you were a pain in the but to get out y'know that right?

They laughed as the Nurse walked out of the room. TenTen sat up and put  (S/N) in his hands.

(Y/N): Hey there buddy. You have Mama's hair and my eyes huh? You're gonna be such a stud when you grow up.

(Y/N) and TenTen laughed as he put  (S/N) back in TenTens arms.

(Y/N) kneeled down on one knee as he pulled out a box from his pocket, the black box containing a ring on it.

(Y/N): You, TenTen, are the love of my life. I cannot live without you so, would you do me the honors and live with me the rest of our lives?

TenTen: Yes, of course! But timing your timing is horrendous!

(Y/N) stood back up and smiled as he chuckled.

(Y/N): I know