9 The Unthinkable

Börja om från början

Ash let out a chuckle, “yeah you do, but it doesn’t bother Jace or I, Angel. We both enjoy your random turrets, without cussing.”

Riley laughed along with Ash, believing every word is true, trust was big to her, and trust is always what her best friends have had, but now that their taking the steps to unknown territory trust needed to be earned once again.

Riley knows this time earning her trust was going to be more difficult for her mates, maybe not for Ash, but Jace sure had some making up to do.

Before Riley knew what was going on her door was open and Ash was standing over her with an out stretched hand. She took it remembering to duck her head under the door frame this time.

They were parked in front of a self-owned book store; she looked up to Ash who was looking down to her smiling, as he threw his arm over her shoulders, tucking her into his side. He gave her a kiss on the forehead before he spoke, “are you excited?”

“For what?”

“All the books your about to pick up.” Ash said with a sort or “duh” tone.

Riley laughed, “Not as excited as you are.”

Ash opened to door letting Riley step in first, as he moved his arm from her shoulders, to place his hand on the small of her back.

Those little gestures always sent waves of pleasure coursing through her body.

Riley looked over the store, first she noticed the music that played in the background, Patsy Cline – Crazy. Classic Riley thought, the setting of the book store was nice as well with places to sit and read, but what shocked Riley most was the sing that read, “Used Books, Trade for Cash or Other Used Books!(in the same price range)

Trade in your used books, for other used books. Now Riley could trade in her romance novels, for more. How else was Riley supposed to learn about romance, she had never even been like by a guy before last week, and it wasn’t by choice, her mates were thrown into this?

If Riley though Ash was nerdy for being excited to come here, how nerdy was she for being excited about trading in books? Riley shook her head at herself.

“Good after noon, and welcome to Christina’s Book’s,” a cheerful famine voice chirped. Looking behind the counter centered in the middle of the store Riley found a woman with a name tag that said “Christina”, by the smell human. “It’s always nice to see fresh face’s in my store.”

“Thanks.” Ash and Riley said together.

“Are you two from the area?”

Ash was first to answer, “No, we’re just here for a vacation.” Vacation, Riley though. That’s a nice way to put it, but aren’t people supposed to relax on vacations?

“Well isn’t that nice, is there anything I can help you find?”