Next day

Jeff stirred the realised he had his daughter fast asleep right next to him and he checked the time. "Shoot" he moaned they had overslept and all the Tracy's would be late. Crap Alan was already late. "Stell" Jeff whispered as he shook her gently "Time to wake up"

"Dad," she said softly
"It's 8:30am Stell" Jeff said
Stella yawned before getting up and running to her room to get ready. Jeff smiled as he watched her run yelling Johns name in progress. John yawn and said "Scott?" Stella looked at him wearily and then Jeff said "I'll explain Stell, go get changed" Jeff grabbed his phone and left his bedroom.

She nodded. "Stell?" John asked
"Virge good your ready" Jeff said "can you get Allie ready?"
He nodded before going to help Alan. Then Gordan walked out."help yourself to anything but not anything that's not open we haven't got time" Jeff said. "FAB sir" Gordan joker before running away.

"John" Jeff said "You ready?"
"Kinda, can you help?" He asked
"Stell, make sure Gordan isn't tryin to open anythin with the scissors" Jeff said as he saw her leave her room. She nodded before taking Alan off Virgils arms. Jeff watched them before going into Johns room. "John" Jeff said as he undid the buttons on the shirts John wanted to put on "I need to tell you something"
"Yeah?" John asked as he accepted the shirt of his dad
"Scott isn't Scott no more" Jeff said "He's Trans"
"So a girl?" John asked
Jeff nodded.
"Crap, I just misnamed him then haven't I?" John asked guilty "And misgender him"
"Nah, I'm sure Stella wont mind John" Jeff smiled
"So, Stella?" John asked as he looked at Jeff
"Need help?" Jeff asked
John nodded.
"Yes it is Stella" Jeff said softly "Please call her that"
"Dad, am I Gordan" John mocked as Jeff did his buttons up
"No, but" Jeff said
"I make sure I will dad don't worry" John smiled as he grabbed his school bag and grabbed Stella's as she left it in her room. Jeff phoned Alan's preschool first. "Sorry were late, we slept in" but no one answered. He then phoned Virgil and Gordan school. They answered "Principle Henry speaking"
"Jeff Tracy"
"Jeff, May I ask why your sons ain't in"
"We over slept, we be there right now"
Henry shook his head before sayin "Luckily its the first time so I let them off" then he phoned Stella and Johns school. "Principle Mary speaking who do I have the pleasure of speaking to?"
"Jeff Tracy"
"Oh, the farther of Scott and John Tracy" she mumbled. He so wanted to correct her
"We all over slept, I'm bringing them right now"
"Not an excuse, Scott and John are old enough to set there own alarm"
"Excuse me miss but Scott was crying all of last night and I and Virgil comforted him and John was looking after a crying Alan apparently at 5am this morning"
"Still no excuse, they can fill Tardys"
"Fine, but this will be there last day" Jeff moaned.

"Stella?" John smiled "you left it in ya room"
"Thanks, Johnny" she smiled
"I'm sorry bout earlier" John said
"Don't fret it John" Stella smiled "It's gonna take ages to take use to"
Jeff smiled before sayin "John breakfast were already 10 mins late"
Stella went to run down the stairs "Stell, slow" Jeff said "your all riding in the truck" Stella nodded as they walked downstairs

"Stella, you eaten?" Jeff asked
"Er not yet" She said Virgil passed the plate to Jeff who passed it to John and Stella. John put cream cheese on his and so did Stella before they were all piled in the truck and on there way to school.

They pulled at Stella and Johns school first and they jumped out and ran. There school opened at 8:55am it's was now 9:15am. Then they pulled up at Virgil and Gordans school. They clambered our after saying a thanks to there dad. There school open at 9am so they were only 20mins late. Then they pulled up in front of Alan's school and walked to the door but stopped when Jeff saw the notice.

Preeschool openings and closing
Monday - 9:10am to 3:30pm
Tuesday - 9:10am to 3:30pm
Wednesday - CLOSED
Thursday - 10am to 4:20pm
Friday - 8:50am to 12pm