kathleen

van's pov:
i feel something fill my mind. engulf my mind. memories. they flood in, with urgency and force. memories of blasting 'lyla' by oasis at 2:46 in the morning. 'she's the queen of all i've seen' and she really was. dancing with her around the kitchen, annoying the hell out of the neighbours. that song, and the nostalgia that came with it,made me want to be in a band. memories of holding her so tightly, and her warm embrace piercing my soul. but then, the memories of screaming at her, because i hated her, no, i hated what she did, and in that very moment watching her break down, melted my heart, even though i was painfully angry at her. she was so bad for me. but i hated being away.

kathleen's pov:
my heart is pounding. we're still both outside. i know that he knows i'm here, and he knows that i know he's here, but neither of us have said a word. he's thinking. i can tell. i can't tell what he's thinking about though. i wish to god i could. just for a minute, even a few seconds. i wonder what he's thinking about me. or if he's thinking about me. he must be. if he is, i hope he's not thinking about that. i hate myself for it. i can't even bring myself to think about what i did to him. what i did to myself, dealing with losing him. i hate it.