Intro

Kianna is an 18 year old girl from Melbourne, Australia who was lucky enough to get a scholarship to attend her dream school in America, Juilliard University.

Kianna's P.O.V

That little brat. I glared at the annoy kid who sat behind me and kicked the back of my airplane chair for thirteen hours straight as he walked towards the airports exit doors with his parents. He stuck his tongue out at me as he caught my eye and I childishly responded in the same way. When he was finally out of sight I rubbed my temples with my fingertips. I quickly looked at my reflection on my phone. I narrowed my eyes at the sight dark purple bags that made my skin look bruised. They made my icy blue eyes look dark. I didn't like that at all.

As soon I got out of the airport I walked up to to edge of the side walk. The sky was filled with clouds casting a grey shadow over the city. My long dark brown hair was being drenched in droplets of rain as I called for a taxi. It didn't take very long for the bright yellow taxi to show up. I'm pretty sure it only took a few minutes but I wasn't counting. The tires of the taxi slid on the wet road and splashed me with water. Unhappy, I glared at the car. The splash didn't make much of a difference to how wet I was, the hard rain had already drenched me so I didn't have much of a reason to complain.

The taxi driver must have seen my suitcase because the boot popped open. I threw my suitcase in as quick as I could, shut it then ran around to the door. As soon as I got in the taxi, the heated air warmed me almost instantly. A man in a blue shirt sat behind the wheel. He had a black baseball pushed onto his head and short blond hair, two thick strands hung in the middle of his forehead.

"Where to miss?" The driver asked me kindly.

"Could you please take me to Juilliard" I reply with a small smile.

"Woah, congratulations! I heard only really talented people get into Juilliard" He paused to think, then continued. "Do you play an instrument or something?"

"I'm taking drama clases, I also sing and play piano" I answered.

"Ok then, well lets head off" He said with a small smile. He turned his head to the road and started the car.

I was so exited that I was finally going to the school of my dreams.