Chapter Three

I sat in on my chair looking around me. Everyone was looking at me in disgust while yelling out rude comments. My professor walked up to me in what felt like slow motion. He reached out his arm towards me, in his hand he held a paper upside down. I grabbed the paper from him and flipped it around only to see a large red 'F' on it. He then also started to yell at me.

"Your expelled!" I couldn't believe it, I felt like crying. A sound then started to get louder and louder, blocking out the voices of my classmates. "beep, Beep, BEep, BEEp, BEEP, BEEP!"

I woke up drenched in sweat breathing quickly like I had just ran a marathon. I was so happy that that was just a dream, well not a dream, a nightmare. I lazily swung my arm around and hit my alarm clock to snooze. The clock said in a green light 6:45.

I decided to just lay in bead for the next fifteen minutes. I stared at blankness of the roof and I wondered to myself. What time did Britt get back last night? Did she even come back? I was snapped out of my thoughts remembering that I shouldn't worry about someone as rude as Britt. I bet she wouldn't care if I went missing, heck, she would probably be happy that she gets her dorm back to herself.

"Wha--OH MY GOD EWW" a voiced yell. I jumped up out of my bed and ran towards the voice. When I got there, I saw it was only Britt looking at my half eaten box of pizza with a disgusted look on her face.

"What?" I asked. Britt spun to look at me and stomped her foot on the ground. "I can't believe you just left this here! It could attract bugs!" She yelled. I stepped towards her and grabbed the box before throwing it into the fridge.

"There, no bugs" I rolled my eyes and walked back towards my bed. I would have gotten back under the covered but it was too late now, I was already wide awake. I got dressed into some vans, leggings and a loose top. They were the first things I could grab from my suit case so I didn't care if they didn't match. I pulled out my make up bag and put on some mascara, concealer and clear lip gloss. I had to put my stuff back into the small bag and hang it on the hand towel hook, since Britt's make up and daily cleansers were taking up most of the vanity.

walking to class, I contemplated my existence in this crazy universe.

if there was a reason I was stuck with Britt. what have I done to deserve this?

with these these thoughts I started planning my death of suicide. a tear fell from my eyes while remembering the abuse I got from uncle. he never loved me. in that way at least. he loved parts of my like my non penis. I decided I will inject so much weed that my body will shut down. I was fully sobbing in a sad tone in depressed in the courtyard in the school in America in earth in Milky Way galaxy in this god forsaken universe where nothing and no one mat er

It was then that I saw his wed blue orbs in front of my crippled crying mess of a body.  

he cried too

he exclaimed 'why are you crying he said"

Im sad to see you sad now I said"

I wanted to find you to invite you to come as my date to the school party

I was so surprised that my eyes were wide open but still wet from crying.

then Britt yelled from behind him 'but your supposed to be taking me to that party?'!

Dylan saud he's rather fo with me instead tho and we walk to class together walking with hands held and Britt was now the one crying.

maybe shell do the weed death,

teacher said no class today because the storm.

since it was sutch a nice day we're going to the Beach. I need to get my bathers but Dylan said I don't need them so I said 'cheeky dylan'

when we got to the beach but no one else was there so we touched the buts, I didn't know but Britt saw and told be later.

she tried drowning but because im a nice people I saved her. I've actually been trained as a lifesaver since I was 3, im really good at it. but I hate bragging. 

"wwo your so good at life saving ' Dylan said clapping at me

"oh thanks, u kno I saved harry stiles life last year thats why im in juliard as a reccomended student, becase he was so grateful that he reccomeneded me.

"so can you even sing?" britt coughed out still recovering from drowning a fwe mins ago

"yeah im so good at singing, harry offered to take me on tour so I could open for them but because my uncle stole all my money

I started singing The Greatest Showman from Thre Greatest Showman,

"this is the gratest show! and this is me, why can't we reeeeewriiite the stars, for you and me, cuz u no I was you but I was born with a beard and I can't help it, its not my fault its gods plan

Dylan stands there gobsmacked "wow you're so good, we should totes get married haha"

I said haha too, lol your o funny should we tho?

haha, Dylan said, "I was just kidding but if your into it im happy too

Britt got into her car and left after that, now duylan and I are alone on the beach except for the other people and the party at the beach

Fred came up to me and said hay, "you look like you could have another drink do u want a vodca bear its really good", and Dylan stood protectively informs of me and screamed "get away from her she's mine!" Fred said. 'since when she's mine, we've been friends since we were children in the life saving course

thats when I remembered, Fred was my boyfriend when we were 3 my uncle took me away from him and we never broke up 

they boys didn't realise but I had a sip of a drink and then I felt dizzy and couldn't see, I was so drunk, I've gotten dronk before but this was more than that 

RAPE/DEATH WORNING MAY TRIGGER DONT LIKE DONT READ

"have I been roofied I scream. and it was the teacher! he ripped of his beard and it my uncle! "the storm was in my pants, give me your non-penis", then the whole party started yelling at him and they grabbed him and pulled him into the kitchen, grabbing a knife each.

When they stabbed him his blood got on my mums bedroom wall, and she scream and said  "im a cop! you're all arrested!!!" they all went to jail, and my uncle dropped the soap too many times lol so he did the weed death.

only Dylan and I didn't get areested because my mums the cop and whispered to me "I won't cockblock heres a condom see you at home sweaty ;)"

Ew mum think that im gonna have the sex with Dylan, but I totally did and it was good.

Dylan what if you r pregonant! "We hedl hands for 3 hrs last night and did the sex"

Bitt came out of the corner in the hospital and said "bad news your pregonaante, and the baby mine baby!" 

"Ill put it in my belly! I aid \, yelling at her.

I ended up having the babby and I named it Fred after my old boyfriend because I always loved him more than Dylan, he's the one that got away, but now Britts dating him so I did the weed death.

The end!

AUTHORS NOTE

Thanks for everything guys sorry about the long wait for this chapter, we really put a lot of thought and time into it, remember no hate lol