Perfect Life

Hey Y'all! Thanks for clicking on my book! Hope you enjoy it!! ✌️

****

People always say that nobody's life is perfect, that there's always something that makes a person's life a challenge... Well let me tell you something, they're lying. How do I know that you may ask? Well it's because I live that perfect life. I have the prefect grades, the perfect friends, the perfect boyfriend, the perfect family, the perfect clothes, the perfect car, well...you get the point. Nothing's wrong with my life, just ask anybody!
Even though it lived the life that everybody always dreamed of living, it wasn't enough for me. I knew something was missing. What that thing was, I'm still trying to figure that out myself. Sure I have the perfect life, but I still have problems just like everybody else. I'm just about ready to begin my senior year of high school, and I have no idea where I want to go to college at and where. The future scares me because I'll be out on my own and I'm scared that I'm not going to be able to live that prefect life that I'm so use to having.
And what about my friends? Claudia and Jasmine had been my best friends since we were in diapers. Our parents are close friends so we were all practically raised together. But we've never had to be away from each other for more than a few weeks so what will it be like next year if we all go to separate colleges? Or worse, they go to the same and ditch me? And what about with my amazing boyfriend Peter? What if we go our separate ways for college? Even though I do lead the perfect life, my insecurities about the future scare the crap out of me.
But besides all this, I still knew that deep down, something just wasn't right. Maybe I was just missing out on more adventurous things I had always dreamed if doing, but never dared tried, or if nothing in my life was really as perfect as I thought it was. But what could it possibly be..?