NIGHT 1

――――――――

――――――――

Sicheng tossed and turned in his bed, his thoughts running a mile a minute. inside his head was a movie, a dream, no. a nightmare.

Sicheng walked down the road, a popsicle in hand his friend, Yukhei, appearing across the street. Yukhei waved excitedly at him shouting his name, motioning for Sicheng to cross the road. Sicheng stood rooted to his place as he shook his head no, Yukhei just smiled, mouthing something before crossing the road.

suddenly, a car appeared out of nowhere. speeding down the road, Yukhei's eyes widened, he started to run, only getting two steps before being hit. Yukhei's body up to his neck was under the car with only his legs and head sticking out. it was bad enough, Sicheng didn't think it would get more gruesome but then, the car went into reverse, running back over Yukhei as it sped away. Sicheng saw the blood, so much blood, bleeding out of his friend, and then, Sicheng walked away.

Sicheng shot up in his bed, sweat rolling down his body. Sicheng realised he was crying, he jumped out of bed, walking to his bathroom he splashed water on his face. Sicheng looked in the mirror, his eyes were red and watery, he sighed. it was a bad dream.

it was all a bad dream.

――――――――

"night" chapters will usually be short, but "day" chapters will be much longer.

anyways, get ready for angst & death.