Chapter One

*Thud*

"What have I told you?! Stay out of my way and sight and we won't have a problem with each other!" Natalie yelled in my face.

I turned my head and squeezed my eyes shut because of how close she was to me. I opened my eyes for a little to see that we a had a crowd around us like usual.

"I didn't know that I was going to see you in this hallway." I managed to say.

"Well, let's remind you that this is my hallway." She said as she was about to hit me in the face.

"I don't fucking think so, Natalie!" Someone yelled from outside of the crowd.

Soon the crowd made a small walkway for that person to pass. I opened my eyes to see Ms. Mayer. I instantly was released by Natalie, and fell to the ground.

I stood up slowly with my head down.

"I am sick and tired of you always bullying Eiza. This time I will not let you get away like all those other times, we are going to the principal's office right now, missy!" She told her in an angered voice.

"Are you serious?!" Natalie replied slighlty pissed off.

"Hell yeah, I'm serious. And Eiza you are coming along also because the principal will want to hear your side of the story as well." She said turning to me.

I looked up to see everyone staring at me to see what I would say. I looked towards Ms.Mayer to see that she was looking at me with pity.

"Okay." I said while nodding my head in agreement with her.

·····························ΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩ·····························

Once we reached the principal's office Natalie was still glaring at me. I sat in one of the seats that are in front of the principal's desk.

"So it has come to my attention that Ms. Domingo here, is being bullied by you, Ms. Punter. Is this true?" Mrs. Keith asked.

"Of cour-" Natalie started by scoffing and rolling her eyes, but was soon cut off by Ms.Mayer.

"I think that Ms.Domingo should talk first since she is the victim here." She said while looking at Natalie with a glare.

"I agree with you Ms.Mayer. Tell us what happened Ms. Domingo." Mrs. Keith said.

Shit.

"Uh-m. I was just passing by the hallway ,where the art department is, and Natalie instantly started to yell at me and I tried to keep walking, but then Natalie slammed me into the lockers and got close to my face while still yelling. She was about to hit me in the face, but Ms. Mayer stepped in and stopped her." I said while looking at her name plate that was on her desk.

"Is this true Ms. Punter? Or do you have a story as to what happened?" Mrs. Keith asked while scrutinizing her.

"Yes it's true." Natalie said while looking at war with herself.

"Well then. Natalie you are suspended for 3 days. And Ms. Domingo you are free to go, but next time tell me or your counsler and that I don't find out by a teacher." Mrs. Keith said while giving us a look of dismissal.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

As soon as I got home, I instantly went to my room. I locked the door behind me.

"I wish that I would disappear and wouldn't have to deal with this. I need to get stress relieved." I said to myself.