I run down the halls. I cant be late on my first day. Skidding to a stop in front of the captains office. After a deep breath I opened the metal door. "Ah the new recruit is here please intorduse your self." A musily man said. I saluted standing tall. "Im Lana Flame your newest recruit." My breathing was a little heavy from running. Captain Obi nodded signiling that my latness was excused. Lutenit was about to yell at me but the infernal alarm went off. "Get to the match box. Lana how fast can you get ready." Obi comanded. "Go ahead I'll ceatch up." I said running off to get changed. The Match box rolled out. I ran up to the roof when i was changed pulling my jaket down a little. Leting the fire wings out. The angle like wings made of fire streached out. leaping into the air I took off to the sky. Flying next to the matchbox I waved to the lutenint. He was not happy. When we reached the infernal. He was out of complet control attacking anyone and everyone. He was about to attack a little kid but I swoped in and saved her. "Sister ther prayer please." I said my voice flat and void of emotion. As sister Iris said the prayer. I attaced the infernal. As the last line was said my hand whent through the infernals chest. I smiled sweetly as the infernal turned to dust. The fire fighters were having a litttle trouble with one of the fires the infernal started. I walked over to the flame. I started to fly around the flame making a vortex. Making the fire go out. 

-------------------------------------------------------------

sorry it took so long to get this out I was busy. and forgot about it but here it is I might re watch the show to remember things.