Chapter One - Spilt Coffee

It was a hot summer's morning in Oahu at the McGarrett Residence, Junior had taken Eddie the dog on a morning hike and Steve was in his blue pickup truck headed towards the wailiana pancake house to get the team some caffeine before work. He parked the truck and headed inside he asked liana the girl behind the counter for his usual which consisted of 3 Black coffees one for Himself, Junior and one for Lou, a Tea for Danny and 2 smoothies for Tani and Quinn.

He walked up to the counter once Liana had called his Name and he picked up the drinks paid and head towards the door.As he had just walked out he bumped into a woman with rather familiar Long almost black hair but, he didn't get a look at her before he spilt all of his drinks on her. "I'm so sorry-" he began but stopped and stared speechless at his one true love, the one that got away, the woman he hadn't seen nor heard of since their mission after Joe Whites death when he confessed that if it wasn't for Joe he wouldn't have asked her to go as his date to the navy gala over 10 years ago.

She stood there frozen staring into his deep Hazel-Blueish eyes, he also stood frozen staring at her dark brown eyes the ones he could always get lost in. They were both stood there looking into the eyes of the person they imagined spending the rest of their lives with and starting their own family.

*******************************
Sorry this chapter is so short this is the first chapter of the first story I have ever written!!! BTW this is how I think the five-0 finale should be