Draught

Inside the Room

Everyone was done taking a bath, and they were confused on where Muichiro and (Y/N) went.

"Guys, where did they go?" said Tanjiro. Nezuko grabbed his haori and pointed outside the window. All they saw was Muichiro on his knees and (Y/N) was out of sight.

· Your POV

"There's no time to waste. Wipe your tears, be bold and brave! Go on ahead!"

Ah. Demons.

"Breath of (Y/B), Seventh Form!"

Soft strings, which looked like arrows, shoot upon the demons. It was a trick to blind them. You went behind the demons and cut their neck.

"Wooh. Easy kill."

This time, you've got everything you have. Sword, money, food. Although the money was a minimum of ¥3, which was tough.

"Shoot, another demon!" You screamed.

Several poles surrounded the demon.

"Breath of (Y/B), Fourth Form!" the demon almost got you, which was embarrassing since you are a hashira and almost being killed by a neutral demon was pathetic.

"Fuck, another one? I am only allowed to kill three of these fuckers! I'll be out until morning!"

You wielded your sword as more demons started to come out, it was dangerous and you told the citizens to evacuate. There was a kid that wouldn't listen, and ended up being taken hostage by the demons. Since when were they smart enough to do that?

"I am so stupid! Why did I become a hashira? These are normal demons! I know that kid wouldn't evacuate, but it was my fault!" you thought.

You started crying while wielding your sword, killing each one, and another comes out.

"Breath of (Y/B), Fifth Form!"

You spun around in place with your sword in hand to kill all of them in one slash. Oyakata-sama told us the demon who's been taking people is either an upper moon or a lower moon. Enough overthinking! You shall serve your duty as a demon slayer. 

You killed 3 demons in one go, and you ran to more dark places. There are demons in dark places, you know.

"Great, 12 of them.."

You brought out your dagger specially forged with nichirin ore. You knew your nichirin-skills weren't doing you justice. You gesticulated your arm and severed the demons' bodies. They all lay dead while they disintegrate into ashes.

"I did well, it's time to rest.' you said huffing while sitting in front of a cafe.

You were on the brink of death.

· Muichiro POV

"The only way to fix this is to apologize..apologize.. I've never done that before.."

I wipe off my tears and was about to go back inside, and to my surprise they were already waiting in the lobby.

"I've been suspecting problems between you and (Y/N). Has something gone wrong during the mission?" Tanjiro touched my shoulder.

"Don't touch me!" I slapped Tanjiro's hand away, causing people to give us their attention.

"I sense jealousy. I am sorry Muichiro, but we made a plan. I will send Zenitsu and Inosuke to fight. You, me and Nezuko will look for (Y/N). Is that alright?" His idea was awful, but I agreed anyways. It's better to search for her.

"Ugh. Alright." I still had an angry spot for Tanjiro, but I had to accept it.

We went on our way, I admit it, Tanjiro was a lot of help. He could identify the location of where (Y/N) was.

"She's nearby." I never really wanted to hurt her. But it's way too hard to face her. Will she forgive me?"

"There she is!" Tanjiro pointed and I ran to her, Tanjiro followed me slowly.

"(Y/N)! Please forgive me!" I cried and hugged her tight, she had tons of bruises.

"Are you alright? Please answer me!" I started crying, and I didn't even realise.

"(Y/N)?" I began to shake her but her body was unconscious. Don't tell me.."