The Rat

Percy's perspective

I woke up in a hospital with a lot of scars on my body, those weren't there before. The nearby doctor looked at me.

Docter: "Wait how did he survive he was dead just a second ago."

Percy: "Who was dead?"

He just left, I was later picked up by Mary. We drove home in silence as I got new clothes on for my 6th night. I was stopped at the door

Mary: "Where do you think your going?"

Percy: "Were else i'm going to Candy's."

Mary: "Percy you almost died there, you were in a suit when they found you in front of the restaurant."

Percy: "Wait I was in a suit?"

Mary: "Do you not remember?"

Percy: "No you got it wrong I was perfectly fine until I got through those doors."

Mary: "No you weren't you were in a spare suit, I think it's name was the Rat."

Percy: "Wait Rat!"

Mary: "Yea, you were in there for like 6 hours."

Percy: "Then if I was in a suit how am I alive?"

Mary: "I don't know but it is a miracle that you did."

Percy: "I still have to work, I have to get there and get my paycheck."

Mary: "They already gave us the money, why don't we get you another job?"

Percy: "NO, I will work my last night of the week and then I may think about quitting but for now I have to complete this I always do overtime."

I then got to my car and drove to Candy's to complete my last night, I walked inside to find that the manager was taking away the animatronics, So a peaceful night oh that's gonna be good. I sat down and listened to the phone call.

"Uh,hello, you do know that you don't have to be here today, right? Well, I guess you're just that committed to the job then. Uh, *breathes* anyway. Uh, you've done... great job this week, so now please take a break tomorrow, okay? Now, see you next week. Good night."

I know I did not have to do tonight but Its tradition to me to do the 6th night. I checked the cameras to find that none of the animatronics were there except what I can assume was the Rat. Then it quickly cut to static and he was gone, I made sure I kept good track on him. About 5 hours later I saw the clock said 5:59 I am almost done just one more minute I shut both doors and window because I have spare power and heard the sweet delicate sound of the bell. 

I rushed down the hall and busted through the doors to find the manager outside waiting for me. He told me he was closing the place down and gives me my overtime paycheck. I went home to relax and chill out, Mary said shes gonna work the night shift at the new place, so I could relax and get the stress off my shoulders, she was a very caring cousin and always will be.

                                               Time skip for about 3 years later.

I stand outside the factory were they hold the animatronics from Candy's, another Freddy's opened up but I did not want to be involved with it this time around so phone guy owns freddy's and MIke is Co-manager. I walked in the factory to be greeted by the stored animatronics and their broken glory, I made a place in a room which would be a great office yet is the most biggest and echoes so no loud sounds here for me. I pulled out my phone and charger, I set a alarm for 6 and I hacked into the systems so I get the surveillance and I found a weird fetured on the camera system one to ring the phones, guess i could use the extra help I rang one and I could hear it in the hall. I have a flash beacon I got from Circus Baby's pizza, I flash the hall a few times so I get used to the system and then it hit 12