"Oh? Then how did you notice my finger then?" Y/n asked, raising her eyebrow.

"I don't know?? I just noticed some day." Natsuhiko pressed his finger against his cheek, sending Y/n a wink, "Maybe it's because I'm such an observant person☆"

"No. You're honestly kind of stupid.." Y/n immediately shot him down, "all I'm getting is horrible excuses on why you're being creepy towards me."

"Y/n." Natsuhiko whined, feeling uncomfortable with that fact that maybe she possibly did think he was a creep, "please believe me, you're the last person I'd be creepy with. I mean— I'm not saying you're ugly but Sakura is my only true love!"

"Mmhm."

"I swear it!"

Y/n could only laugh, making Natsuhiko's distressed face fall with realization,

"You piece of monkey crap."

Y/n could only shoot him a smile,

"Yeah, yeah, now I know what part of the body you're into."

Natsuhiko sagged his shoulders in defeat, not bothering to retort anything back.

...That was the most pointless conversation, Sakura was thinking. But she would never admit that she was also curious, and was taking glances once in a while to see (Y/n)'s finger.

Tsukasa sat back down in his previous area, and then laid on his back and started staring at the ceiling.

"..Are we doing anything today?" Natsuhiko finally spoke, glancing over at the clock to see he had about 20 minutes before his next period class.

"Yep!" Tsukasa grinned, rising his hands up in the air, almost as if he was trying to reaching the ceiling, "we're just hanging out like normal friends."

Natsuhiko threw his hands up in a childish outrage,

"I just—" Natsuhiko was talking more to himself than to Tsukasa, and (Y/n) couldn't help but laugh at his dramatic behavior, "I just missed class for no reason!?"

"Yeah, see you in detention. Idiot." (Y/n) grinned, and Natsuhiko was slowly learning to despise her.

"Whatever. Ignoring you. I don't need your negativity."

"Whatt? Hey man, I was offering to visit you and keep you company."

"Yeah.. how is that any good."

"Okay, listen here you deformed heade—"

"No rumors today then?" Sakura cut (Y/n) off, glancing over at Tsukasa, watching him grip at the air,

"Nopee!! Maybe tomorrow. Or not," Tsukasa finally sat back up, "who kno-ows!"

Natsuhiko gave Tsukasa pleading eyes,

"Hey, at least let me know when I'm needed here. Kinda have grades to keep up with you know."

"But you are needed!" Tsukasa hopped off the desk and turned to look at him, clapping his hands happily, "..Most days!"

Natsuhiko felt himself get a little agitated. I mean— he was way behind in his math class and he dreaded the fact that he might have to repeat the year because of that.